|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|B&B: Spoilers for Weeks to Come|
|Tweet Topic Started: Sep 4 2007, 04:52 PM (228 Views)|
|Steve Frame||Sep 4 2007, 04:52 PM Post #1|
From Drtroy, All Scoops & Canadian TV Guide
* Ashley questions Eric about Ridge and Brooke's relastoionship, and Eric says that they are meant to be together.
* Ridge goes ahead and hires a private investigator to get access to Andy's cell phone, and Ridge sees a a familiar phone number.
* After sharing the evidence with Brooke, Ridge surprises everyone with the news that Andy was helped by a family member.
* Stephanie is exposed as Andy's accomplice..
* Eric makes a life-altering decision.
* Brooke and Stephanie have a serious battle, unlike one they have never had before
* Stephanie is missing.
* Paul Williams visits LA.
* Eric and Donna become closer
* Donna becomes pregnant.
* Jackie is perturbed about Donna and Eric's relationship.
* Ridge proposes to Ashley. Ashley accepts.
* Nick doesn't know how to deal with the fact that Brooke could be the mother of the child that Taylor is carrying.
* Brooke interrupts Ashley and Ridge's big day.
* Brooke battles Ashley for a future with Ridge
* Taylor has her baby and we find out who mommy is... Brooke or the donor.
* Ric is determined to get Ashley away from Ridge
* Nick and Eric battle and only one company makes it
* Donna sleazes her way into Eric's heart and his home
* Brooke confronts Stephanie and her involvement in her rape
I like all of these except for the rinse, lather, repeat cycle of Brooke & Ridge.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »|