Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT Weekly Discussion Thread(Sept. 4-7)
Topic Started: Sep 4 2007, 10:22 PM (275 Views)
oakdalelover

This is a short week for As the World Turns.

Why are they driving CarJack fans crazy like they are doing with having these scenes with Carly and Jack like they did today?The Carly of old wouldn't tkae this crap from Jack,Brad and Katie! I hope when Jack wises up that Carly won't automatically take him back.

Lily went undercover today to dig up some information on Cheri.We saw shades of Rose in her disguise.

There was some more stuff with Noah and dear old dad and Luke and Maddie.

Richard Culliton did the best he could with what he had to work with!

So many people say that Jean Passanante has to go. I agree. But to get any significant change,Goutman has to go too!A new HW with Goutman's control won't be any better,IMHO!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Oh it is definitely time for Goutman and Passanante to go. Hogan still is influencing the show so much with JP still there. I love that she is writing for Lily more but it still seems to be like the same bunch that gets story after story after story - just like it was under Hogan.

I just wish I could turn on one show where we had a balance but alas they don't exist anymore. Even Y&R is losing so much of the way it used to be in that regard.

I never thought I could get tired of Carly but she has been so hot and heavy since she returned from maternity leave that I am ready for a break. And hopefully a break from Katie too.

The best thing for me right now is Lily. I am loving that she has some shades of Rose coming out in that disguise.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I've been halfway watching today's show. It's okay but I am so tired of the Carly, Brad, Jack, and Katie stuff. When will Carly get another good story. The last 3 for her have sucked. The only real highlight for her in so long is the breakup scenes with Jack last year and then the recent scenes with her and Jack where she rubbed his back and they seemed to get each other again. Katie and Brad just drain any excitement at all out of this for me.

the Luke & Noah stuff was okay but I agree with James in his recent article it just seems to be going in circles.

If Jean is going to feature Brad, Jack, Carly, Katie, Noah, Maddie, Noah and a few others so much she needs to move the stories along and not in circles.

oakdalelover

I hated them showing Carly so out of it today with Brad and that guy at the Lakeview. I know this is a set up to what will happen on Monday.I don't like it.

They are zooming on by with the Ali-Gwen-Will story. I wish they'd slow it down until Emily comes back. I alluded to this in my column. Thanks Steve for mentioning it in your post :) .

Winston Mayer is such a creep!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

OKay ATWT fans get over to the DR polls and vote. We made it to #3 last week - let's shoot for higher this week. If some of you (and you know who) had voted last week we could have made it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply