Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Video previews from Sony
Topic Started: Sep 6 2007, 01:30 AM (318 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/dayso...video_2872.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Okay it looks like Rachel Melvin is going to rock the Jett getting shot scenes..But obviously him getting shot isn't that big of a deal, because two weeks later he's going to get another job opportunity...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I could careless about Lucas and Sami. That promo looks amazing otherwise!!

I can't wait to see Rachel blow everyone away with her scenes. I love how Max stands up to that guy, and Stephanie is by his side.

Unfortunately, I can't watch this episode either :(

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Preview for Monday's show:

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/dayso...video_2873.html

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

Sigh, the sexy bathrobe is gone...EJ is all buttoned up once again. Maybe Days should send Sami and EJ to the beach.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I love Martha's new hairstyle.

I'm hoping the show does pick up really well. I'm hoping to start watching again in about two weeks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply