Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Spoilers & Previews; wk of 9/17-9/21 *updated 9/17*
Topic Started: Sep 5 2007, 10:06 PM (1,718 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Roman finds Kate tied up at the pub; EJ admits to Lucas that he loves Samantha; Benjy tries to shoot Stefano, but Stefano is protected by a bullet-proof vest.

Tuesday
Bo asks Grandpa Shawn to break his vow of silence or Roman may not be rescued; Roman is buried alive.

Wednesday
Jeremy accuses Steph of hooking up with Max; China Lee reveals a secret to Nick and Chelsea.

Thursday
Abe informs Jett that the ISA fired him; Kayla catches Jeremy in the suite.

Friday
Nick apologizes to Jett for the way he's treated him; Steve confronts Andre, who stabs him in the stomach.

Daily spoilers

Monday, September 17th
Roman finds Kate tied up at the club; Andre overpowers Roman; Lucas and E.J. respond to a frantic call from Kate; Bo and Hope arrive to rescue Shawn and Belle; Marlena questions Sami about her feelings for E.J.; Benjy shoots Stefano at the funeral.

Tuesday, September 18th
Stephanie finds Jeremy waiting at her parents' home; Max demands to see Stephanie; China Lee tells Nick and Chelsea she is leaving the country; Shawn encourages Belle to help Philip; Bo tells Grandpa Shawn he needs to break his silence; Pocket is ill.

Wednesday, September 19th
The doctor tells Steve and Kayla that Pocket was poisoned; Jeremy hides while Stephanie argues with Max; Billie urges Philip to go to San Antonio to confront Lauren; China Lee tells Nick and Chelsea she is not the children's mother.

Thursday, September 20th
Steve tells Stefano that Bo and Abe will strike Andre's hideout at midnight; Abe tells Jett the ISA has fired him; Chelsea offers to ask Billie to get Jett a job with campus security; Kayla catches Jeremy; Stephanie begs Kayla not to call police.

Friday, September 21st
Nick apologizes for how he has treated Jett; Chelsea lunches with Billie; Billie agrees to hire Jett; Steve and Bo lie in wait for Andre; Andre stabs Steve; Kayla wants Jeremy to turn himself in; Jeremy tells Stephanie he is heading for Seattle.

SOW Spoilers
Week of 9/17

Steve makes a deal.
Philip gets a lead on Lauren.
Andre takes a stab at things.
Benjy makes good on his threat.
Young Stefano reveals the truth.

Week of 9/17

Marlena calls Sami on her feelings for EJ
Shawn urges Belle to help Philip find Tyler
Steve races Pocket to the hospital
China Lee comes clean with Nick
Chelsea finds Jett a new job
Stephanie fumes when Kayla calls the cops on Jeremy

Can't Miss: Wed., Sept. 19
Jeremy accuses Stephanie of hooking up with Max

SOD Spoilers

Andre Strikes Again

Andre buries Roman alive. Later double agent Steve tries to strike a deal with Stefano that if he doesn't seek retribution against Steve's family (including Benjy) then Steve will help him save Andre. Steve lies and tells him that Bo and Abe have found Andre's hiding spot. Rolf leaves something for Andre, when Andre retrieves it, Steve shows himself and gets stabbed. Andre is going beyond the limits doing things his way. Next week he becomes an even bigger threat.

What will Happen:
Steve makes a deal with DiMera
Benjy makes good on his threat
School's in session at Salem U
Young Stefano reveal the truth about his mom.

VCR alerts:
9/21 Stephanie lases out when Kayla calls the cops on Jeremy.

Lynda Hirsch spoilers

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
E.J. admits to Lucas that he loves Samantha. Sami breaks down in tears, and Marlena calls her on her feelings for E.J. At Stefano's fake funeral, Benjy pulls out a gun and shoots Stefano, but Stefano recovers the police fitted him with a bulletproof vest. Abe decides to continue with the "funeral" and has the empty coffin loaded onto the hearse and taken to the cemetery. The driver has been knocked out, however, and Andre has secretly taken his place. Billie tells Philip she thinks the baby is no longer traveling with Lauren, but he should still go to San Antonio to confront her. China Lee reveals to Nick and Chelsea that she's not really Artemis and DeMarquette's mother. She was hired to transport them to the United States. Nick reluctantly agrees to keep them.

SNEAK PEEK: E.J. pursues Sami.

Sony's previews:

Preview for the Week of
September 17, 2007

Roman arrives at the Pub to find Kate tied up. As he releases her, Andre knocks him out. At the funeral, everyone is shocked as Benjy pulls out a gun and begins shooting Stefano! Stefano wakes up, but Abe forces him to continue with the faux funeral. They take the coffin to the cemetery, where they hear Andre's laugh. But is he really there? Lucas pushes EJ to admit that he loves Sami. Marlena calls Sami on her feelings for EJ. Bo and Hope arrive at the Pub only to hear an explosion! Shawn is taken to the hospital, badly burnt. Belle, Chelsea and Stephanie start classes at Salem University. Stephanie continues to defend Jeremy, saying everyone needs a second chance. But has he already used up all of his chances? China Lee has been paroled, but she doesn't seem interested in taking back her sons.

http://www.daysofourlives.com/updates/weekly_preview.html

Promo Clip:

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/#cat=25262
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

hopefully wednesday is the last day with China Lee...But the Bo, Roman, Kate, Stefano spoilers sound good..this is the stuff we got scoops on..

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Sep 5 2007, 10:06 PM
Monday
Roman finds Kate tied up at the pub; EJ admits to Lucas that he loves Samantha; Benjy tries to shoot Stefano, but Stefano is protected by a bullet-proof vest.

Tuesday
Bo asks Grandpa Shawn to break his vow of silence or Roman may not be rescued; Roman is buried alive.

Wednesday
Jeremy accuses Steph of hooking up with Max; China Lee reveals a secret to Nick and Chelsea.

OK the first two days so far sound great, but who the hell is Jerry? And I was hoping we were done with China Lee.

Would it kill this show to keep the day players and recurring characters out of the spoilers? First Jenna and now this nonsense.

Oh and every once could they throw a bone in a while throw a bone of a spoiler out to the fans of Tony, Anna, Lexie, Abe, John and Marlena? I mean I know it might require them incorporating these characters as more than just windowdressing, but sheesh.

eta: never mind you fixed the jerry to jeremy. or i can't read. :D either way, I'm glad there's no jerry.

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Kevc1980
Sep 5 2007, 10:18 PM
hopefully wednesday is the last day with China Lee...But the Bo, Roman, Kate, Stefano spoilers sound good..this is the stuff we got scoops on..

Yes it is. :D

Mason
Member Avatar

The first two days sound great!

The last one?.....not so much.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, September 17th
Roman finds Kate tied up at the club; Andre overpowers Roman; Lucas and E.J. respond to a frantic call from Kate; Bo and Hope arrive to rescue Shawn and Belle; Marlena questions Sami about her feelings for E.J.; Benjy shoots Stefano at the funeral.

Tuesday, September 18th
Stephanie finds Jeremy waiting at her parents' home; Max demands to see Stephanie; China Lee tells Nick and Chelsea she is leaving the country; Shawn encourages Belle to help Philip; Bo tells Grandpa Shawn he needs to break his silence; Pocket is ill.

Wednesday, September 19th
The doctor tells Steve and Kayla that Pocket was poisoned; Jeremy hides while Stephanie argues with Max; Billie urges Philip to go to San Antonio to confront Lauren; China Lee tells Nick and Chelsea she is not the children's mother.

Thursday, September 20th
Steve tells Stefano that Bo and Abe will strike Andre's hideout at midnight; Abe tells Jett the ISA has fired him; Chelsea offers to ask Billie to get Jett a job with campus security; Kayla catches Jeremy; Stephanie begs Kayla not to call police.

Friday, September 21st
Nick apologizes for how he has treated Jett; Chelsea lunches with Billie; Billie agrees to hire Jett; Steve and Bo lie in wait for Andre; Andre stabs Steve; Kayla wants Jeremy to turn himself in; Jeremy tells Stephanie he is heading for Seattle.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Well these spoilers sound better than what we've been getting..But i'm ready to lose China Lee and her kids...I'm really tired of these secondary characters being brought on, and it looks like we are getting more for the damm college story..But the roman and kate stuff sounds great..Pocket getting poisoned should be good..I'm happy to 3 days of Billie, wonder whats going to happen with Jett and her...Its nice to finally see Marlena in a spoiler, that doesn't happen often..And i'm wondering how long Jeremy will go on the run...Long enough to find a recast!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

WAAAAAY too much Jeremy/Stephanie/Jett.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kenny
Sep 6 2007, 04:39 AM
WAAAAAY too much Jeremy/Stephanie/Jett.

I agree.

At least Marlena FINALLY shows up in a spoiler even if it's just for one day and even if it is just talking to Sami.

But it looks like ANOTHER week with no Anna. :( Oh why did they have to bring her back at all to make me fall in love with her if they are just going to ignore her entirely?

Mason
Member Avatar

Monday sounds awesome! The rest of the week just sounds so-so (at best).

I mean, really, WTF do we need so damn much of Jeremy, Stephanie, and Jett?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Yayyy Benjy!! Could this be Stefano's REAL death?

kwarner66

Sounds good, too much Jett and Jeremy. But I do agree, wonder what is going to happen with Jett and Billie, maybe they are the next couple.... Anything to get Jett away from Chelsea as a love interest anyway. I want Nick and Chelsea together and happy for more than a couple of days.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Jett and Billie? Has there been any talk to there being something between these two?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Well, hopefully they are wrapping up the storyline with Jeremy/Jett/etc. I would rather watch that than people sitting around reading letters and the Colleen/Santo scenes.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Most likely Billie will be her eternal best 'BUDDY' to Jett and he will respond and show up his best self after having a gorgeous woman believe in him. He is at least 12 years younger than Billie, maybe younger than her young brothers.

Talk of Nick and Chelsea is interesting. I like the kids and think they have been good to bring Nick back to sanity. Wonder whose kids they are and how this is going to end.

Mason
Member Avatar

DaysFanJean
Sep 6 2007, 09:19 PM
Most likely Billie will be her eternal best 'BUDDY' to Jett and he will respond and show up his best self after having a gorgeous woman believe in him. He is at least 12 years younger than Billie, maybe younger than her young brothers.

Talk of Nick and Chelsea is interesting. I like the kids and think they have been good to bring Nick back to sanity. Wonder whose kids they are and how this is going to end.

However it ends, I hope it does so quickly.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

They will be the kids of some new character to be introduced, IMO. Or, their parents will be unknown and because China will be declared an unfit mother, Nick will adopt them. Those are my predictions, not my hopes though. I want those kids out of the picture!

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh good God in Heaven, if Nick actually ADOPTS those kids, I will scream!

dawn9476

SSDD. I hope Ed Scott ends all this nonsense when he can have a say in the writing. I don't think he really has that much say now because the scripts are written so far in advanced.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 6 2007, 10:42 PM
Oh good God in Heaven, if Nick actually ADOPTS those kids, I will scream!

That makes two of us! Unfortunately, that's where I see this going.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply