Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Spoilers & Previews; wk of 9/17-9/21 *updated 9/17*
Topic Started: Sep 5 2007, 10:06 PM (1,743 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Yes, Ed Scott needs to give Hogan and the rest of the writing staff an edict stating that there will be no more of the following:

Pointless, unlikeable short-term characters a la China Lee, Duck, Gabby, Willow, etc.
Obnoxious, vastly unlikeable younger characters
Islands
Comas
"Death" (you know what I mean with the quotations)
Amnesia
10 of the same characters constantly hogging airtime (no matter who they are)
More cohesion in stories i.e. no jumping from point A to point C
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jinxed Soul
Sep 6 2007, 10:20 PM
Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 6 2007, 10:42 PM
Oh good God in Heaven, if Nick actually ADOPTS those kids, I will scream!

That makes two of us! Unfortunately, that's where I see this going.

I hope they don't do that. The storyline is stupid and boring enough as it is.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Ugh. I want to be excited and I sure I will be when it happens but then again I know that Steve won't actually die.

Andre is the worst maniacal killer EVER.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Andre Strikes Again

Andre buries Roman alive. Later double agent Steve tries to strike a deal with Stefano that if he doesn't seek retribution against Steve's family (including Benjy) then Steve will help him save Andre. Steve lies and tells him that Bo and Abe have found Andre's hiding spot. Rolf leaves something for Andre, when Andre retrieves it, Steve shows himself and gets stabbed. Andre is going beyond the limits doing things his way. Next week he becomes an even bigger threat.

What will Happen:
Steve makes a deal with DiMera
Benjy makes good on his threat
School's in session at Salem U
Young Stefano reveal the truth about his mom.

VCR alerts:
9/21 Stephanie lases out when Kayla calls the cops on Jeremy.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Preview clip for Monday

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/dayso...video_2878.html

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Stefano revelas the truth about his mother?? whats that about?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Finally, Stefano's mother comes into the picture. I hope we get to see her through flashbacks.

Syria1

Wow what i great episode

Mason
Member Avatar

Great. More Stephanie blaming her parents for all of her life's problems. THERE's something I want to see...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

It kills me how Andre is just one person, and he still has the upper hand over the Brady's.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm watching this tomorrow. It looks great!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm not shocked about Indestructible Andre has the upperhand on the Bradys. They aren't the brightest bunch. But then, since they all know that the important ones will always survive they don't really have to put up much of a fight. Let him do his thing, if you will.

Woo! Salem U 4-EVA!!!111!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Its true that they are not the brightest bunch, but I think that the biggest setback for the Brady's is that they are a stubborn family. They all want to look all big and bad and take part in fighting the bad guys. They lose focus of putting together a solid plan and sticking by it. For instance, look at Sami and her determination now to end the vendetta herself.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Lynda Hirsch spoilers

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
E.J. admits to Lucas that he loves Samantha. Sami breaks down in tears, and Marlena calls her on her feelings for E.J. At Stefano's fake funeral, Benjy pulls out a gun and shoots Stefano, but Stefano recovers the police fitted him with a bulletproof vest. Abe decides to continue with the "funeral" and has the empty coffin loaded onto the hearse and taken to the cemetery. The driver has been knocked out, however, and Andre has secretly taken his place. Billie tells Philip she thinks the baby is no longer traveling with Lauren, but he should still go to San Antonio to confront her. China Lee reveals to Nick and Chelsea that she's not really Artemis and DeMarquette's mother. She was hired to transport them to the United States. Nick reluctantly agrees to keep them.

SNEAK PEEK: E.J. pursues Sami.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Sep 14 2007, 02:34 PM
Lynda Hirsch spoilers

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
E.J. admits to Lucas that he loves Samantha. Sami breaks down in tears, and Marlena calls her on her feelings for E.J. At Stefano's fake funeral, Benjy pulls out a gun and shoots Stefano, but Stefano recovers the police fitted him with a bulletproof vest. Abe decides to continue with the "funeral" and has the empty coffin loaded onto the hearse and taken to the cemetery. The driver has been knocked out, however, and Andre has secretly taken his place. Billie tells Philip she thinks the baby is no longer traveling with Lauren, but he should still go to San Antonio to confront her. China Lee reveals to Nick and Chelsea that she's not really Artemis and DeMarquette's mother. She was hired to transport them to the United States. Nick reluctantly agrees to keep them.

SNEAK PEEK: E.J. pursues Sami.

Benjy doesn't just shoot Stefano once... he fires several bullets.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Promo Clip for this week:

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/#cat=25262

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OMG!!

I love that "Revenge" tagline at the end.

These promos just keep getting better and better. The intensity is fantastic!!

I guess Ed and that new promo budget are really helping.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply