Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Days' Andre on the Warpath
Topic Started: Sep 6 2007, 07:30 AM (557 Views)
Jonatha

Certain that the cops staged Stefano's death to lure him to the funeral, Days of Our Lives' vengeful Andre goes gunning for Roman, Shawn and Belle this week.

"Andre grows suspicious after holding Sami at knifepoint in her hospital room and questioning her," explains Thaao Penghlis (Andre). "Sami says Stefano was stabbed and that Roman was there with the cops when it happened."

Sensing a setup, Andre wants payback. "He decides to go after Roman because he is the 'big prize,' says Penghlis. "Roman is the Brady and the police commissioner."

Andre sneaks off and breaks into the Brady Pub, where he informs Kate that she's going to help him lure Roman into a trap. "Kate's scared, because Andre has a gun and threatens her life," notes Penghlis. And not just Kate is in danger. "Shawn comes in and Andre disposes of him by throwing him in the freezer. Then, Belle comes in and Andre has her join Shawn."

But before Andre can put Belle on ice, she puts in a frantic call to Bo, who's at the funeral parlor waiting for Stefano's service to begin so Andre can walk into the trap.

"Andre takes the phone and warns Bo not to tell anyone about the call or he'll kill Shawn and Belle," recounts Penghlis. "Then, he incriminates EJ and hangs up."

A frightened Kate does Andre's bidding by phoning Roman and summoning him to the pub, while Bo leaves the funeral to find EJ at Sami's bedside. "EJ swears he doesn't know what's going on with Shawn and Belle, and Bo figures out that Andre sent him on a wild goose chase," notes Peter Reckell (Bo). "Obviously, Andre wants revenge. Things are looking pretty grim."

And feeling pretty cold.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

The whole "luring the bad guy to the funeral" thing reminds me of Jennifer's funeral in 1998 where she faked her death to lure Peter out of hiding.

Thanks for posting this! Interesting stuff...

Jonatha

Kenny
Sep 6 2007, 07:38 AM
The whole "luring the bad guy to the funeral" thing reminds me of Jennifer's funeral in 1998 where she faked her death to lure Peter out of hiding.

Thanks for posting this! Interesting stuff...

Awwww, you're welcome Kenny, my pleasure. :)

PoisonIvy
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting ~ I'm so glad that things are finally heating up with the vendetta....and I love that little tidbit about Ej being at Sami's bedside....

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Thanks for posting.

I'm really enjoying Andre, I just wish they'd let him off some people for real. If poor Bart is the only casualty of this all then that kind of sucks. But I guess the SSK storyline did prove Andre had completely forgotten/lost interest in how to REALLY kill people.

eta: Jonatha if you have the issue, could you tell us if there are any new SOW spoilers in this. I haven't seen any from this issue posted at any of the sites I go to so I didn't know if they had all pretty much come out in other spoilers or there weren't any included in the mag.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

PoisonIvy
Sep 6 2007, 09:44 AM
Thanks for posting ~ I'm so glad that things are finally heating up with the vendetta....and I love that little tidbit about Ej being at Sami's bedside....

Is Lucas aware of EJ being at Sami's bedside?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply