Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT Sneak-A-Peek: Week of 9/10
Topic Started: Sep 6 2007, 02:36 PM (486 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

BEHIND THE SCENES RUMOR:
There is a rumor going around that Jean P. and Chris G. were givin until November to clean the show up and make the ratings go up. If it doesn't happen by then, they will be out as Executive Producer and Headwriter of ATWT.

SPOILERS:

--Katie learns Jack doesn't want any more children and postpones the wedding...indefinitely.

--Col. Mayer investigates Maddie.

--Maddie learns about Luke and Noah.

--Sage is in an automobile accident.

--Col. Mayer threatens Dusty and Lily.

--Paul and Meg kiss.

Dusty's Prediction:
Col. Mayer's wife did not die until recently.
Her name? Cheri Love.
Their son? Noah Mayer.

Either that^^ or....

Sofie's mom is Cheri.

;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

November?! That's not soon enough! Although (if this is true at all), it is reassuring to know that TPTB at P&G are finally getting off their asses and doing something about ATWT. Hopefully, they won't ignore GL, which is even worse than ATWT right now.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

These sound okay, but sounds like too much of the same old same old. At this rate I don't see them shaping up by November so I see them going bye bye.

And totally disagree about GL being worse. I far more enjoy eppys of boht GL and B&B any day right now over ATWT. I still love ATWT but it is getting beaten in enjoyment by both GL and B&B right now.

GL really has me hooked with the Vanessa story esp. I am loving her with Cyrus. And love evil Alan.

oakdalelover

I totally hope the rumors are true.

I heard last spring that Jean was out this summer and that Culliton would take over but that didn't happen.

Mayer is the killer,Cheri is the mom and Noah is the son! I bet it is!
Jean is so predictable!

Thanks for the sneak peeks,Dusty!

Mason
Member Avatar

Alan's been turned into a total cardboard cutout villain under Kreizman, and rather than loving to hate him, he now just annoys me.

And while I love that Alexandra actually has a story, the whole thing with Cyrus is making her look like a school girl fool (or at least it was when I stopped watching).

For me, there's not one decent storyline on GL right now. At least on ATWT, there's Luke and Noah.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Luke & Noah is not a good story though. The only thing it has going for it is the hoopla of it being a gay story and has 2 hot actors who can act. The story to me is nothing to tune in for. In fact many times it bores me to tears.

I want more gay stories on TV but at least make them interesting. This one is a bore.

Mason
Member Avatar

To each their own, I guess.

dawn9476

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 6 2007, 03:38 PM
November?! That's not soon enough! Although (if this is true at all), it is reassuring to know that TPTB at P&G are finally getting off their asses and doing something about ATWT. Hopefully, they won't ignore GL, which is even worse than ATWT right now.

Didn't Barbara Bloom give the same notice to Y&R recently? Didn't I read that at SON? If changes are being ordered at ATWT, I think it is coming from CBS, not P&G.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

BUMP!!! :D

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I don't believe the Passanante/Goutman rumor! I actually think Goutman is a good EP, but his friendship with Passanante is hurting his objectivity. I wish CBS/PGP would step in and force him to replace her. I'd be a little worried about losing those production values/location shoots without him. Look at what Ellen Wheeler has done to GL...

Quote:

Luke & Noah is not a good story though. The only thing it has going for it is the hoopla of it being a gay story and has 2 hot actors who can act. The story to me is nothing to tune in for. In fact many times it bores me to tears.

I agree. I think the story has been poorly written from the start. From throwing boring Maddie in the mix and the actor who plays Noah cannot act. The build up has been a disaster and it still isn't featured enough to have proper impact, IMO.

Dusty, thanks for the spoilers! I'm glad Holden and Lily seem to be important characters again! I'm loving Dusty with Lily and I've been hating him for a long time. The storyline with Emily and Alison is horrible for him. Hopefully they drop that when KMH returns from maternity leave.

Winterguy125

Thanks Dusty sounds good :) I agree Winston is the husband and Noah is the son. Also agree with Mason the Luke and Noah storyline is great, and IMO not just because it is a Gay storyline but because it is being written well, IMO.

I hope the rumors are true and JP and CG are out in November.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

into_the_skyline
Sep 7 2007, 08:54 AM
I don't believe the Passanante/Goutman rumor! I actually think Goutman is a good EP, but his friendship with Passanante is hurting his objectivity. I wish CBS/PGP would step in and force him to replace her. I'd be a little worried about losing those production values/location shoots without him. Look at what Ellen Wheeler has done to GL...

Quote:

I agree. I think the story has been poorly written from the start. From throwing boring Maddie in the mix and the actor who plays Noah cannot act. The build up has been a disaster and it still isn't featured enough to have proper impact, IMO.

Dusty, thanks for the spoilers! I'm glad Holden and Lily seem to be important characters again! I'm loving Dusty with Lily and I've been hating him for a long time. The storyline with Emily and Alison is horrible for him. Hopefully they drop that when KMH returns from maternity leave.

I agree Chris. the story has so many problems and despite the positive buzz it is getting because of the kiss there are many here who don't like the story and many on other boards who don't like it. And the gay thing has nothing to do with it.

It is just a rehash of so many other stories and right now just keeps going in circles.

I just see so many of the ear mark JP bad writing on it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply