Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS:News from SOD
Topic Started: Sep 6 2007, 02:59 PM (273 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD:
Passions essecutive producer, Lisa de Cazotte is quoted as saying, "when we go satellite, we will not be changing the content of the show in regards to language and nudity."

Christopher Maleki got in trouble with police officers in downtown LA for urinating in public. According to a witness account, "he wasnt arrested but most likely sited. He was loaded. It was embarrassing."

Who's staying on recurring:
Phillip Jeanmarie, Chris Maleki, Daphnee Samuel, Colton Shires, Rodney Van Johnson, Adrian Wilson and Danica Stewart.

http://www.w3pg.com/w3-cgi/getmsg.pl/34/3072.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Public urination? Ick...

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

While I am pleased as punch at Rodney staying, a big fat BOO! to Danica staying.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I can't believe he got arrested for urinating in public. I guess I had better watch out. I never expose myself but downtown here many of the guys go behind one of the buildings to pee. It is just a common thing as there are not a whole lot of public restrooms open esp. on Saturday night downtown.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply