Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS:Spoilers from Dustin
Topic Started: Sep 6 2007, 10:31 PM (348 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

September 6 -
On tonight's stikcam Passions chat after the Passion's Live show, a few spoilers were revealed

James Hyde (Sam) said that Grace wasn't coming back.

Eric Martsolf (Ethan) said that Antonio wasn't coming back.

They all then discussed how their show blows people up to kill them off . . . but then realized Alistair had come back.

Apparently there is a scene coming up that includes Dylan Fergus (Noah) showing his butt! DirecTV may be a bit more racy than what they get away with on NBC!

Last night Heidi Mueller (Kay) revealed a few clues about what is in store for her on DirecTV on her live blog chat at NBC.com

Kay will continue working on her spells, she doesn't see Tabitha helping her out anytime soon though.

Something huge happens, Kay's world is turned upside down.

Kay will be making some new friends.

The following are from Luc in Canada. Don't read unless you want to know what happens on the final NBC episode airing tomorrow!

Fox is shot and killed by someone.

Both Miguel AND Endora go missing.

Vincent is in fact Valerie!

Sheridan sees Marty is alive somewhere.

Gwen has a baby by Ethan, who she brings to the hospital!

Sam and Ivy share a kiss.

http://www.soapoperafan.com/passions/storyspoil.html

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

And this....

http://www.soaps.com/passions/update/2781/This_is_Our_Son

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Sweetbabygirl
Sep 6 2007, 11:54 PM

Ohh Sweets

why oh why did you post that link

*Rocks back and forth*

I was weak

I was weak

I was weak

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Yes you were weak, and backslidin'. You know what that means, don't you? We'll pray, we'll pray!!

(Pulls Ricardo into the 'Pray Closet', a la Carrie)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Who's lying? who's telling the truth. On another forum, someone has a SOD (or is it SOW) with an interview with Lisa deCan'tSpellHerName, exec producer. She says the show will NOT have nudity or adult content after the move.

HOWEVER, apparently, an e-mail from DirecTV to one fan said the show will be available online at some point, however, online episodes will NOT have adult content that may air on the actual episode, via satellite, which suggests plans are definitely in the works.

So, who's LYING? Who's TELLING THE TRUTH?!!! :o

Oh and fyi: Chris Malecki (Spike) got caught peeing in public. Looks like life is imitating art and Chris is going outlaw. Let's hope he stops short of raping and killing! :o
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

EEEEE!

nassaunew

JERSoapsFan
Sep 7 2007, 01:09 AM
Who's lying? who's telling the truth. On another forum, someone has a SOD (or is it SOW) with an interview with Lisa deCan'tSpellHerName, exec producer. She says the show will NOT have nudity or adult content after the move.

The show's representatives and producers often give misleading info.

dawn9476

Now I really believe Vincent isn't the Evian child. Julian had sex with Valarie. If Vincent is Val, that means Julian had sex with his son. :puke: And what makes it worse is that he had sex with Eve just minutes after having sex with Val.

daytimelvr
Member Avatar

I have a question that has nothing to do with this, but did the tabliod truth ever come out?? I quit watching for a while and if it did come out, I missed it.

Mason

dawn9476
Sep 7 2007, 11:08 AM
Now I really believe Vincent isn't the Evian child. Julian had sex with Valarie. If Vincent is Val, that means Julian had sex with his son. :puke: And what makes it worse is that he had sex with Eve just minutes after having sex with Val.

That's right!

BARF! :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply