Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Previews (week of Sep 10th)
Topic Started: Sep 7 2007, 02:55 PM (213 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Donna is shocked that it was Katie who convinced Thorne to reconsider marrying her. Donna frantically tries to convince Thorne that she loves him, but he doesn't believe her. Meanwhile, Thorne is grateful to Katie for being honest with him about Donna's intentions. Katie and Thorne start spending time together. Rick tells Phoebe he loves her enough to wait for her. Brooke is haunted by flashbacks of her rape. Ridge hires a private investigator, and they search through Andy's cell phone for clues. Ridge is blindsided when Stephanie's phone number is on Andy's call record. Katie tries to persuade Stephanie to leave the Logan family alone. Ashley visits Eric to get his take on Ridge and Brooke's past, current and possible future relationship. Eric tells Ashley that he honestly feels that Ridge and Brooke are meant for each other. Felicia talks to Brooke about ending the war between the Logans and the Forresters. Felicia also advises Brooke that it would be better if Brooke and Ridge were apart.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Steve for the spoilers.

I don't watch anymore as Days took up the B&B time slot and Badley just kept me tied up in knots. I am interested to see if Stephanie will get hers for being the reason Brooke was raped. If she does, it will be the first time.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

B&B is cookin right now

Thanks Steve

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply