Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Cindi Rineheart rumor; DOOL actor leave show abruptly?
Topic Started: Sep 7 2007, 06:44 PM (1,508 Views)
Charmqn
Member Avatar

I do not know Cindi's track record, but she reported on her show today that Marcus Patrick( jett) has left DOOL rather abruptly. The issue is not whether he has left or not, but the "rumor" is why he left. She is going to investigate more and get confirmation on the reason why he left.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

If it's true, then good riddance!

Mason
Member Avatar

Oooooh, please be true! And if it is true, NO RECASTS, DAYS!

dawn9476

I wouldn't be suprised. He did it at AMC.

Jonatha

dawn9476
Sep 7 2007, 07:34 PM
I wouldn't be suprised. He did it at AMC.

There was a rumor going around that the powers that be were not happy with Marcus for posing nude in Playgirl. I would also like to see him gone so I hope he has left abruptly.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Either way, I don't care. Wasn't his time with the show narrowing down now anyways?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK when I first saw this I wanted to believe it, but am I the only one getting a Terry vibe from this poster?

My antennae went up when I went to Cindi's Web site and watched the clip for today's show and Days wasn't mentioned at all (But she does have bad news for GH-Scrubs fans). http://www.komotv.com/nwa

Then I remembered some weeks back there was also a phony poster at NBC who claimed something happened on Cindi's show that didn't, which was the claim that EJ wasn't the person who locked Lucas in the truck.

Given that this rumor is coming on a day that Jett declares his love for Terry's beloved Chelsea, I just have to wonder.

[/tinfoil hat off]

ETA:

OK looking further for clips of Cindi's show I think I found what the OP is talking about and I apologize for comparing you to that pitiful troll that is Terry, Charmqn. Cindi does indeed say something about Marcus Patrick leaving the show abruptly, although it's weird because it's over footage of him after getting shot from Friday's show as if today was his last day or something (I wish).

http://www.komotv.com/nwa/cindi/9651747.html?video=pop&t=a

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Mary I understand your sense of disbelief if this was coming from that nutty Terry, but it is not.

In fact, Terry got it all wrong about what she/he said re:EJ and the meat truck. Cindi definetly said EJ did it.

As for Marcus leaving, I think it could be true as well. Jett is a dud and this playgirl nude spread is not a great thing for a "family" kind of show. I could be completely offbase here and the reason may be something else altogether. You do know from reports at Burlington that the playgirl mag showed up and I suppose there was a lot of buzz about it. Possibly JDA got upset about it. Who knows.

Whatever the reason, I just hope he is gone and is not recast. The whole Chett relationship was thrown together and stunk to high heaven.

kwarner66

Well yesterdays(9/6) Cindi show reported there are rumors as to why Jett was wrote off, but she wanted to verify before she reported them.

So it does sound like they are getting rid of the character of Jett.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

cindi is pretty reliable when it comes to casting spoilers.

cassie1013

Good, he was pointless. Abe's nephew? LOL that was just stupid.

Mason
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Sep 7 2007, 10:26 PM
Good, he was pointless. Abe's nephew? LOL that was just stupid.

And you wouldn't have even known it either! They shared like what, one scene together? Definitely one of the most pointless characters ever on DAYS, right up there with Willow and Patrick.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

At least with willow she hurled some great insults at people and was actually kinda funny.

Marcus leaving could be about Playboy, it could be that Ed scott finally saw that Marcus is not that good of an actor and a waste of space.

Marcus is an "abs" actor.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Charmqn
Sep 7 2007, 11:02 PM
...... it could be that Ed scott finally saw that Marcus is not that good of an actor and a waste of space.

If it's about that then Ed Scott is the greatest man in the soap industry right now. Really.

Mason
Member Avatar

MichaelGL
Sep 7 2007, 11:14 PM
Charmqn
Sep 7 2007, 11:02 PM
...... it could be that Ed scott finally saw that Marcus is not that good of an actor and a waste of space.

If it's about that then Ed Scott is the greatest man in the soap industry right now. Really.

I'll second that!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

My theory is that Marcus pouted.

Mason
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Sep 7 2007, 11:53 PM
My theory is that Marcus pouted.

LOL! That could be it too! :lol:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

On SNS it says he pissed someone off that he shouldn't have.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Angie79
Sep 8 2007, 12:17 AM
On SNS it says he pissed someone off that he shouldn't have.

He probably pissed Ed Scott off. I know execs on old school Y&R never took any shit whatsoever from their actors and demanded excellence. Go ask Brenda Dickson. LOL!

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm glad that this is looking more and more to be true.

Ed Scott...there are no words to describe my absolute worship for you right now. :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply