Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Casting news from SOW
Topic Started: Sep 7 2007, 10:11 PM (912 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

For some reason, wrothless has two definitions when it comes to the writers and the fans.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

into_the_skyline
Sep 8 2007, 10:21 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo! Benjy and Lexie are my favorite DiMera's and now one is leaving! :( Hogan is *such* an idiot when it comes to writing this (formerly) amazing family! So many great characters being wasted.

I agree that Benjy has a lot of potential, and was very appealing and interesting on air. I have to say the opposite of Lexie. She just bores me to tears, especially when Abe is in the picture, as well.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I like Benji, but i won't miss him very much..he has hardly been on..and its time for someone to die...

And hell yeah to Marcus Patrick being fired..He is a hottie, but not very talented..and he really did need to be cut from the show..

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul, I agree with you about Abe/Lexie. I think they make for a hella boring couple, but I wouldn't mind Abe with Maggie. Woudl give her something to do and would at least be something new.

I think Lexie comes off as boring because she isn't handed much story and is just kinda there. When given the chance Renee Jones can rock it, she just needs a proper love interest/storyline. I thought she had some hot chemistry with Frankie before he left. Not sure who to put her with now.

Oh yes, and I will forever want John/Celeste. That would be camptastic!

King
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 8 2007, 09:36 PM
For some reason, wrothless has two definitions when it comes to the writers and the fans.

Amen, hermano!

I like this news - that he's leaving, but is he dying? If so, no me gusta!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply