Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOW spoilers; wks of 9/10 and 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 8 2007, 12:23 AM (401 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Week of 9/10

EJ takes on Bo, Roman, and Steve.
Philip and Belle bond while in Tulsa.
Max and Stephanie bare all in the cave.
Andre clowns around with Sami.

Thursday, Sept. 13
Santo proposes to Colleen.

Week of 9/17

Steve makes a deal.
Philip gets a lead on Lauren.
Andre takes a stab at things.
Benjy makes good on his threat.
Young Stefano reveals the truth.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Young Stefano reveals the truth of who killed Colleen? If that's what they mean, its about time!!

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

It's sounding now like there won't be a Colleen and Santo child out there like I was hoping for. This all makes it sound like she dies before long now. What a waste.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

He probably just reveals that Colleen and Santo are having an affair. I'd never even thought about them having a child out there.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm glad. As good as the Santeen stuff has gotten under Ed Scott, it needs to end. It outlasted it's welcome about a month ago.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

px780
Sep 8 2007, 03:27 PM
He probably just reveals that Colleen and Santo are having an affair. I'd never even thought about them having a child out there.

Oh man!

I really hope they don't have a child out there. I never thought of that, either. I thought this storyline was going to end very soon, and them having a child, is only going to further the storyline. Please don't let it be!

Jonatha

Jinxed Soul
Sep 8 2007, 03:30 PM
px780
Sep 8 2007, 03:27 PM
He probably just reveals that Colleen and Santo are having an affair.  I'd never even thought about them having a child out there.

Oh man!

I really hope they don't have a child out there. I never thought of that, either. I thought this storyline was going to end very soon, and them having a child, is only going to further the storyline. Please don't let it be!

There is a rumor that the folio taken from the church contains a birth certificate. :shrug:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

The only way I can see a Santo/Colleen baby would be if this were a John storyline and they were going to change his paternity again. They haven't introduced anyone onto the canvas to be the grown-up child, or even the grandchild, really. So I'm not to worried about it.

And yeah, this needs to end soon. I wonder if it would've been better if instead of letters they did something more in the Dark Shadows style with an extended trip to the past.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I wonder if Hogan has been keeping John underuse because he knows that he's going to be used a lot if the storyline goes there. I mean, this is supposedly taking place in the 50s. That's been stated several times. John would have been born in the 50s. Hmm... Perhaps John is a Brady after all.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Hmm... I don't like this idea. If it is so, I wonder who the child maybe. I doubt it would someone from the outside, who isn't heavily involved in the show right now. Roman?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Roman is very involved. I'm thinking John for sure. And it wouldn't be Roman. I think Caroline would remember giving birth to him.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Maybe she would, but Caroline has lied in the past about one of her sons, right? She could lie again about Roman to help Shawn cover for whatever happened. But of course that would involve Caroline, and it would bring Roman into the story as something beyond what he is now: a conceivable target. That is, I think they're using Roman because he's the weird major-minor, a major character backburnered for so long he actually is in danger. They wouldn't really give him more than that, imho.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

DrewHamilton
Sep 9 2007, 02:19 AM
Roman is very involved. I'm thinking John for sure. And it wouldn't be Roman. I think Caroline would remember giving birth to him.

Maybe she was brainwashed, or had a chip installed in her brain :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply