Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PASSONS Live; Am I the only one watching this?
Topic Started: Sep 8 2007, 05:47 AM (240 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Here's the man show:

[dohtml]<embed src="http://player.stickam.com/flashVarMediaPlayer/176444658" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" scale="noscale" allowFullScreen="true" width="400" height="300" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed>[/dohtml]

There are some great scoops:

*The show, it seems, will have a rerecorded opening. 'They're getting rid of the girl,' Eric said, something to the effect. so, we know that much.

Grace is NOT coming back. (Although, Hyde said that; I think you should wait until a JER interview because actors really don't KNOW, know these things.)

Someone claims to have seen dylan's ass!!! Eric asked her if it's "hairy?"!!! Oh, these are no-holds-barred discussions. I had NO idea!!

What's with the accents? James Hyde first did a British accent, then a Hispanic accent.

Oh, shocking!:
Hyde: "She needs it... she's been lightin' that candle now for about nine years."
Martsolf: "Yeah, you'll give her a CANDLE!"

He suggested Sam's candle as a PENIS!!! OMG!!! THese chats are much more shocking than I imagined!!! :o :o :o

Hyde URGES viewers to request a Sam/Pilar storyline.

Eric: "silvana's like, 'I'll show you EVERYTHING'" when speaking of how modest the "Passions" girls are -- except for her. :o :o

He doesn't think the girls will show their asses; guys probably will. "Pash" actresses too uptight to do that. Silvana's a flasher.

And now ERIC with the voices -- he's doing a southern accent!

BULLETIN * BULLETIN * Dylan's an IDIOT. He didn't know that those chatting with them were using user names. He asked if the guy's REAL name is "Vybrator."

I have to say, this is UNPRECEDENTED. Have we EVER seen daytime men let loose like this?! I mean, THREE daytime hunks just being themselves and being entertaining and shocking and loose in their lips. (Not censoring themselves).

Has this EVER happened?
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

"The DirecTV gods" said the show will move faster, according to Martsolf.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I've been watching these but have not seen this one yet. Their fun and really no holds barred. I would love to see other soaps do stuff like this. They probably would have more limitations but I like the use of this forum.

I like what I am hearing so far about the move. It seems things will be faster and maybe there will be some nudity and other more racy features. I hate that the theme song will be gone. I like Jane French's version but I guess new network means new song to reflect the new era the show is entering.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I HATE how they keep evading the question, 'will PASSIONS be available for online viewing?' !

Obviously, not everyone is gonna get DirecTV just for PASSIONS, so just answer the damn question!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

That was great. Thanks for posting that JSF.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply