Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Weekly Discussion (Sep 10-14)
Topic Started: Sep 9 2007, 09:39 AM (734 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Very good Friday show. Very good acting too. Maura West and Van Hansis both rocked their scenes today.

I am working hard to like Silbermann as Noah. I love the idea of the couple but today in his scenes even with Chando as Maddie his acting was very weak for me. And they were really shown as weak with Kelly and Hansis. Hopefully he will beef up his chops as the story moves into more dramatic areas.

Nice to see Tom.

Nice that Dusty found out Cherie's past.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oakdalelover

Daniel Hugh Kelly is really tearing it up as Noah's dad! I wouldn't want to run in to him in a dark alley!

I liked the convo between Lily and Luke. I am glad it was her instead of Holden this time. They were great. Too bad it couldn't have happened in their living room but....

I am beginning to like Brad. I have never liked AP's portrayal of him before but he has been good in the scenes with Carly.

Jack is so lucky to have a warm,wise understanding fiance' in Katie Perreti! ;) ;) ;)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Stupid question: Who is the character on this show that you all keep referring to as "Fluffy?"

oakdalelover

Katie!!!!!!

Named after her pet rabbit.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I thought her rabbit's name was Snickers? Of course he could be a keychain by now.

oakdalelover

It is. Senior moment there!

Let's just say that Fluffy is not a term of endearment!

P.J.

Katie's nickname is "Fluffy" because it describes her totally inconsequential stories---they are fluff (she was Maddie, with the constant fantasies, before Maddie showed up), ergo SHE is Fluff.

If someone refers to her as "Her Pinkness"...well, that started because she just looks like a person who'd call Pink her favorite color. I like to think it's because she thinks with her genitalia. :)

Hasn't Carly endured enough this year? :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply