Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where Are They Now: Kevin Spirtas; (Days of Our Lives)
Topic Started: Sep 9 2007, 02:13 PM (349 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Linked

Posted Image

"DAYS OF OUR LIVES" STAR TO PERFORM AT SURFLIGHT THEATRE

(Beach Haven, NJ) -- Kevin Spirtas, most well known to audiences for his 7 years playing Dr. Craig Wesley on NBC's: "Days of Our Lives" Will be performing next at Surflight in 'They're Playing Our Song' from September 19-30, 2007. Tickets are $27 for adults and $17 for children.

Kevin Spirtas was nominated by Soap Opera Digest for Best Villain and TV Guide touted him for a Best Supporting Actor Emmy. No stranger to the stage however, Kevin appeared on Broadway recently as Hugh Jackman's standby in THE BOY FROM OZ and as Corny Collins in HAIRSPRAY (Las Vegas). Previous theatre credits include Broadway companies of A CHORUS LINE (Mike); MEET ME IN ST LOUIS (Warren Sheffield). Other credits include: CHESS (ANATOLY), COMPANY (Robert), DAMN YANKEES (Joe Hardy), No. 9 RUE D'ANTIN...THE LEGEND OF CAMILLE (Baron de Varville), 3 GUYS NAKED FROM THE WAIST DOWN (Phil Kunin), INTO THE WOODS (Rapunzel's Prince), BYE-BYE BIRDIE (Conrad Birdie), LITTLE ME (George Musgrove) GYPSY (Tulsa), TO SIR WITH LOVE (Denim).

Kevin has guest starred on numerous television shows: including Friends, L.A. Heat, V.I.P., Fired Up, Silk Stalkings, and Quantum Leap. In 1996 Spirtas received a Los Angeles Drama-Logue Award (Best Actor) for the role of Nick Brenner in Chuck Ranberg's, END OF THE WORLD PARTY. His film career includes Embrace the Darkness, Striking Resemblance, and Green Plaid Shirt. He has been featured opposite Sir Ian McKellen and Brad Renfro in Bryan Singer's, APT PUPIL, Ben Affleck in Mark Steven Johnson's director's cut of DAREDEVIL, and Olympia Dukakis in the movie made for television, A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. Spirtas can also be seen FRIDAY THE 13TH VII, SUBSPECIES II, and SUBSPECIES III, and Wes Craven's, THE HILLS HAVE EYES II.

They're Playing Our Song: With a witty script by Neil Simon, this romantic comedy tells the tale of an established composer and his relationship with a zany young aspiring female lyricist. At work and at play, this is a winning couple whose professional and personal successes and difficulties lead to one hilarious scene after another. The fabulous score by Marvin Hamlisch includes the hit songs I Still Believe in Love and They're Playing Our Song.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply