Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; week of Sept. 10th
Topic Started: Sep 10 2007, 01:09 AM (486 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Last Week on General Hospital:

~Nik continued to act strange

~Kate basically chose Sonny over Trevor(in Trevor's eye's at least)

~Georgie's attraction to Spinelli grew

~Jason and Liz appeared to be working things out, or at least trying, leaving Sam in a bind

~Jax took action to protect Carly and the kids, only to have Sonny interfere

~Leticia, Michael and Morgan's nanny was murdered

Classic Clip

Alan, Monica and Rick with LC totally DELIVERING. LoL. Alan trys to save Monica and Rick from the falling attic roof~ Good stuff!

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkq_2RxvDXU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkq_2RxvDXU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I soooooo can't wait for this week! I think it is going to be awesome! :D

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^Me too Manny, althought I was NOT pleased with the proposition Jerry offered Sam on Monday's eppy, and if she takes, GAWD will I be pissed. Can they trash this character anymore!!!!!!!! Oh, I have a tinkerin' that I could be livid soon, LoL.

Other than that, Monday's eppy was pretty good. Def interested to see where things are going.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Monday's episode was great! The suspense is really building.

d_alias
Member Avatar

i'm so meh about GH..nowadays..

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

The only thing that GH has going for itself these days is the chemistry between Lucky and Sam. Everything else sucks.

Scott
Member Avatar

Leticia dying is so sad for me. I loved the little romance they gave her and Reginald, "back in the day", lol. I think she was the most well defined back back background character on GH, lol.

Manny
Member Avatar

I just watched Monday..

It was a good episode.

I hope they are going somewhere with Skye and Ric. Robin and Rick would ROCK together!

I am really confused about Nikolas' sudden behavior. This all came out of nowhere! :lol: Wondering what's going on there...

I didn't like how they put Lucky in a hot tub with Sam, while Liz is alone and in danger. Now it's gonna be like: "You went to be with Sam, instead of protecting Elizabeth..." So saint Elizabeth will be able to blame Lucky for everything again... <_<

But I do like how they are going after Elizabeth! Hopefully, this will bring out the truth about Jake's paternity. Lucky and Liz will never be able to move on until EVERYTHING is out in the open.

Laticia's murder aftermath was good. I wish Jax and Sonny would face off!

Jerry is annoying me still. I wish he would be gone. I think he is the most annoying new character this year. The actor is great, but the character...

Good show! Looking forward to the next show! :)

d_alias
Member Avatar

Liked Wednesday's!

LMAO at Lucky waking up to Liz & the kids.. talk about coming back to reality..loved Cam's "thanks dad"

Liz is already acting like some single mom.. why dont you just free lucky while you are at it?

I love Nikolas & Alexis scenes. Nikolas shines with anyone than Emily even Lucky & Nikolas are great.

Sam calling Jason was so funny.. these two just hate each other.. pretty pathetic Sam and obviously Jason wouldn't care.

oh scrubs.. you need a break.. loved those scenes with Robin & Lainey.

Good job Wald!

Just wasn't a fan of Lulu

Scott
Member Avatar

I absolutely love GH, but this latest mob war has turned me off

Manny
Member Avatar

Just watched Wednesday.

It was so much fun!

Finally, something's going on in Robin/Patrick storyline. I mean, for the entire year basically they have been doing the same thing. Finally, some movement today with Robin realizing she wants a baby, but comes home to find Patrick with Leyla! Yay! Should be good!

No Sonny and Carly was good. No Carly in two days in a row was AWESOME!

So happy to see the Qs again! They were so fun! And yay! Logan agreed to the DNA test! Can't wait! And please let Luke come back soon! I am so ready for his return.

Loved seeing Lainey again! Her and Robin are so nice as friends.

Liz needs to die. She was the only part of this episode that annoyed me. Lucky groveled and begged when he was trying to get Liz to forgive him for his affair with Maxie. And Liz did (at least she said she did). Now when the truth about Liz's affair is out, SHE is upset with HIM?! So he has to grovel and beg AGIAN, even if it is her fault now? Drop dead, Liz! I hope she and Jason get together and she ends up being killed by a mobster. I would hate to lose Becky Herbst, who I adore, but I just can't watch Liz anymore.

It was nice seeing Alan. I thought Stuart's contract was up in August, so it was a nice surprise that he is still with us! :)

Alexis/Nikolas was so good! I am so intrigued what is going on with Nikolas. But he has every right to act like this. Finally someone is acting like a normal person would about a psycho like Jerry Jacks.

Good show!

Manny
Member Avatar

And I watched Thursday!

Awesome!

Loved everything!

Can someone tell me who wrote the dialogue on Thursday? It was awesome! I laughed so many times during Q scenes! And I loved their bickering! Lulu is moving in with Logan!!! :clap: :clap:

Trevor is such a great villain! I love how he is now blackmailing Kate! This is gonna be so much fun!

Wow... Elizabeth isn't even trying anymore. Lucky NEEDS to dump her NOW! I'm glad he called her out on it in the previews.

I liked how Sam told Jason that she hates him and doesn't care about him and won't call him for help again. And even though I don't believe her, it's good that she told him. But it was really pathetic of her to call Jason just so she could tell him she will seduce Lucky there. But Jason is a robot. I mean, wow... either he didn't love Sam at all or he truly is free of all sentiment all together!

Robin/Patrick was great! I loved their scenes for the first time in a long time! I am really wondering what will happen here!

LOVING GH!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Manny
Sep 15 2007, 08:10 AM
And I watched Thursday!

Awesome!

Loved everything!

Can someone tell me who wrote the dialogue on Thursday? It was awesome! I laughed so many times during Q scenes! And I loved their bickering! Lulu is moving in with Logan!!! :clap: :clap:

Trevor is such a great villain! I love how he is now blackmailing Kate! This is gonna be so much fun!

Wow... Elizabeth isn't even trying anymore. Lucky NEEDS to dump her NOW! I'm glad he called her out on it in the previews.

I liked how Sam told Jason that she hates him and doesn't care about him and won't call him for help again. And even though I don't believe her, it's good that she told him. But it was really pathetic of her to call Jason just so she could tell him she will seduce Lucky there. But Jason is a robot. I mean, wow... either he didn't love Sam at all or he truly is free of all sentiment all together!

Robin/Patrick was great! I loved their scenes for the first time in a long time! I am really wondering what will happen here!

LOVING GH!!

ITA! :hail:

Last week, there were more things that were exciting to watch than the previous two/three weeks. GH had a good run this summer and then it kinda slumped, at least for me.

Last week had some great stuff, particularly the LuSam scenes! :wub:

Here's to this week being great!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Dont Forget to VOTE in the DR-TOP 20 polls!!! They close Wednesday.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/....php?act=SC&c=8

Manny
Member Avatar

And finally I watched Friday!

LOVED IT!

Loved the Qs scenes! I was laughing so hard when Tracy said to Lulu "If you leave with Logan, your father will divorce me" and then Edward quickly stepped in and said: "Well you two just go and be happy" or something like that...

Can't wait till Scott gets DNA results back.

OMG! Robin and Jason are so cute together! When he came in and smiled at her and she smiled back... wow! I want these two together!!! :lol:

Of course Lucky was going to be blamed for everything. Just like I suspected. Whatever. If this will get Elizabeth to leave him or Lucky to finally man up and leave her, fine by me. Until Elizabeth realizes that Jason is wrong for her, she should stay away from Lucky. If she never realizes that, then I hope she dies.

When Nikolas told her that Lucky is with Sam and she didn't react and Nikolas noticed it and asked her about it... Did he really have to ask?! It was obvious that Liz doesn't love Lucky anymore! But if someone told Liz that they saw Jason talking to Robin, she would probably freak with jealousy. <_<

What is the purpose of Jerry Jacks? He is running around from one to another, doing nothing.

Kate was drugged and in a car accident? Will this bring back her reckless driving charges?? Trevor is soooooo bad!! :rockon:

Good ending of a good week! Hopefully it continues to get ever better!!

PS Still no Carly!!! Is Laura on vacation?? If so, please let her stay there for a while!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply