Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Discussion; Week of Sept. 10
Topic Started: Sep 10 2007, 02:12 PM (3,893 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Today's wasn't too bad.

I really think Hoagie is going to go the long haul with Max/Stephanie.

Today, they were kinda cute.

It's still so dark and serious and...a real soap. :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 11 2007, 02:20 PM
I just don't get why Hogan is so gung-ho on writing for Max and Stephanie as a couple. He firmly said that he didn't want incest on this show and was determined to end it, but now, a year later, we're back to the same couple that he wanted to break up? It doesn't make sense. Is Hogan even writing this storyline? I mean, at least they are referring to the fact that Max is Stephanie's uncle, which they totally overshadowed last year. But still, it's gross.

Here's to hoping Abby comes back, or they at least bring on someone new for Max. I don't see it happening though, sadly. :(

I know. I'm guessing he wasn't planning on Benson leaving and the budget issues. He just really likes Darrin.

Trevor Donovan has REALLY stepped up his acting the last two weeks.

King
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Sep 11 2007, 07:22 PM

In regards to Max and Stephanie, I like the chemistry and their scenes today reminded me of a classic Days supercouple scene (ex. J&J in the cave).  The bickering and the fire in a cave...I will admit the scenes were well done and the acting and writing were great.  I also appreciate them not skirting around the issue of him being her uncle.  I guess it's not that bad. I like both actors and it's not a blood related issue.  It still has an ick factor but if they keep writing it like they did today, I just may be able to overcome it.

I agree.

I think it's Hennig who is making me like it though. She has the Midas Touch for me.

But the writing was there today.

King
Member Avatar

The lighting is so intense now!

King
Member Avatar

Definitely post it!

King
Member Avatar

Kate vs. Anna is AWESOME!!!!!!

Anna: I heard you're re-visiting your checkered past with Stefano. Isn't there a word for that?
Kate: Whatever. I'm outta here.

HAHAH.

King
Member Avatar

There was a real sense of danger today in the last scene. DAYS hasn't had the feel of danger since the SSK.

Bravo, DAYS!

King
Member Avatar

I so agree, D4L!

King
Member Avatar

I love Anna and Leann Hunley. But Anna really needs more substance. She just runs around like a horny teenager. Was this what she was like in the 80's? It reminds me of Rebecca Hotchkiss, which works for PSNS, but with DAYS, she needs something else.

King
Member Avatar

At the beginning of Best Week Ever this week, they showed a quick glance of Tony dressed up like the clown in Sami's room, but then they didn't feature it on the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply