Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Discussion; Week of Sept. 10
Topic Started: Sep 10 2007, 02:12 PM (4,062 Views)
DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I do like that Shawn wants to become a cop. It's natural and also I think he is for once making a positive decision. Also, when Bo answered the phone and Shawn heard Chelsea's name, he showed concern for what she was calling about. That is also new as I've never seen Shawn acknowledge that she even existed. I do believe that Hogan has been told to give Shawn (Bo and Hope's son) something to root for....character and personality. Best part of the show today for me.

Max and Steph....yuk.

I really want Philip to find his son. JKJ and MM work so well together. I'd really not be surprised either if BB has been told to turn on some charm or he is out, too. Everyone seems to be raving about JKJ and MM.

The cop shop bored me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I read the previews and it sounds pretty interesting. The best part is the moving of the B-stories to get ready for the new ones.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Well, the writers wrote Shawn as a simpleton for years so maybe they are smartening him up and making Philip the simpleton. Actually, Philip has always had trouble with his temper, losing judgment. He really does need anger management sessions. Hopefully, his entitled self can be charming all the time. He really is good with Belle and right now, she knows him better than anyone else, so being his friend is giving her a chance to repay his faith in her when they were married. I like it.

Actually, eating crow again, I thoroughly enjoyed Stephanie and Max as they opened up about their relationship. That was good and the actors were fun to watch. Of course, I'm not sure that this is the pairing I want for either of them.

Thank goodness TTS will be over very shortly. I just love Nick the way he was today.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I think Shawn may have made his fatal mistake. No man or woman wants their significant other to track them down when they know what is going on. It is a huge "I don't trust you" signal. I totally feel Belle in this and was absolutely shocked that the stupid Shawn returned.

Claire doesn't look much older and this little girl looks just like the other baby.

Also, who cannot believe that neither Bo nor Kayla looked shocked and angry to find their brother with Stephanie in that obvious position? My skin crawled. At least we know it was an "almost" not actual.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

They are uncle and neice. My surprise was that Bo and Kayla weren't shocked. They would be the ones that this would affect as Max and Steph are only feeling hormones....not considering consequences.

If these two are to pursue a romantic interest, the fans need to see it worked out instead of just brushing the importance of relationships aside.

My husband and I are fourth cousins (we just learned that) and I even have pause to wonder even from this distance. Thankfully our families never knew one another so we don't have a feeling of being raised as cousins.

It just was so unreal that Bo and Kayla were showing only relief at finding them.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Well, phooey. I fell asleep before the end of the show, sigh. I loved Philip and Belle, especially Belle today as Philip was mentally grieving for his son. It would be great to see them together loving each other again and Claire turning out to be their natural daughter. Belle is more like Marlena when she is with Philip. He is more like John (or Victor). Love them.

Hope was good with Shawn today. Good for her because she usually just coddles him without the direction he needs from her.

Loved seeing Anna and Tony. There will be a lot of fun with Roman, Tony, Anna and Kate coming up.

The way the Santeen story with Ali and EJ being onlookers was unique. I rather enjoyed that....so now they are looking on and next they will be participating, I suppose.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

At first the way we see EJ and Sami looking at Santeen bothered me, but I really like it now as we can see what they are talking about as the action is taking place. It's really neat and not too far out. Movies have used similar techniques for forever. The more I think about Ed Scott, the more I think he is really professional and could direct movies that would be well received. Lucky Days.

I'm just ready for this Sami/EJ Santeen Vendetta saga to end and new stories to begin....with new characters on the screen ... not new NEW characters, but different characters.

Loved todays show. Thaao is sooooooooo good at being bad. Love Andre, not for being bad but being so good at being bad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply