Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Weekly Discussion; Week of Sept. 10
Topic Started: Sep 10 2007, 02:12 PM (3,885 Views)
Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Hot Damn. That clown entered the room and immediatly the eyes started rolling. What pure hell was I going to have to suffer through. Suddenly, the scene is off and I am getting extremely freaked out at Andre. As soon as he hoped in bed with Sami, it was all over. He was rubbing her arm, placing the blade on her neck, then left with giving Lucas the ballons and using the horn, Creapy!!

I enjoy Martha and Jay together, but do agree she looks much older than Brandon. It was a joy to see Claire again.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

I loved todays show. The use of the vets was great. I loved the tension between Kate and Anna. What a sight for those two to go after one another.

Major chemistry between Philip and Belle, oh I desperatly wanted them to kiss, and then she wanted to take a shower. Sure ya did Belle. (o/t is she wearing the same jacket as Dani on BB?)

I thought Hope told Shawn things he needed to hear. Then when Shawn and Kate had their few words I was shocked, didn't see that coming. I also wonder where he is. You would think he would have heard the knocking on the door and Kate yelling if he was in the back.

The Roman and dead Stefano scenes were great. I aboslutely loved it. Him stating he felt bad this whole time thinking it was his fault and in reality it wasn't Roman's fault at all. Then he pulled the gun. I knew he wouldn't shoot, but it was still a great commercial break.

I missed most of the Santeen/EJami stuff, but found it rather odd that Sami and EJ were picturing themselves right there w/Santo and Colleen. Guess I will have to watch it again later to hopefully understand what I missed.

Tomorrow looks like another great day with the vets.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Today's show was fabulous.

I enjoy the interaction of all the residents. Shawn actually trying to get the upper hand on Andre' to help Kate. Then when Belle came in and Andre made the comment of Belle being John and Marlena's child. It's about time someone brought that up. Kate truely seemed upset about what happened to Belle and Shawn.

EJ and Sami reading those letters while watching Colleen and Santo is just odd to me. I don't really get it. Maybe I am supposed to pretend they are watching a film, I know I yell at the screen at different times.

I have seen such a change in the show; lighting, acting, storylines. I am loving Days again.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

:lol: I was watching Best Week Ever too King. But instead we got the stripper lady from IWBASS. Creapy clown would have been much better.

I can't believe I forgot to mention OMB at the funeral. I was surprised. The little flashback he had w/Stefano.
Benjy with a gun, uhm... he doesn't know that this is all a set up, so does he want to shoot him just to make sure he will never come back?

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

I understand Benjy's rage, who can blame him. I just still don't get the gun. Abe and Lexie even talked about Benjy not knowing Stefano was alive.
Maybe I am just reading to much into it. Benjy knows his father is the Phoenix, he will never die!

Andre to Bo: I have your son and Marlena's daughter isn't it delicious. Awkward!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply