Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Weekly Discussion (10-14)
Topic Started: Sep 10 2007, 03:34 PM (393 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Loved Y&R today. Best show in weeks - maybe months.

Loved that it was all about the characters we know and love.

Hate we lost Ji Min but love what it is doing for Victor, Nikki, Jack, Jill and Kay.

Boy they showed some of these newbies and youngsters how to do it today. Some of their scenes was minor stuff in some ways but they all delivered today.

This is the best stuff Jess Walton has done in a long time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

The show was pretty good today, but nothing as to what MOnday and Tuesday were.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Fairly good show today. Still not as good as Monday & Tuesday. It was good seeing John back to needle at Jack.

I know that many love Amber but the scenes of her talking to herself just did nothing for me.

Loved Gloria today. She so has Amber's number.

Scott
Member Avatar

ok I don't regularly watch Y&R but i catch it everynow and then if im around when its on. Well in today's episode Victor told Victoria that he wasn't going to be losing Nikki, but rather Nikki was going to be losing him. He is such an asshole. Who tells their kid something like that and as rudely as he did. He is such a prick, I can't stand that character.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Victor can definitely be a jerk.

Friday's show was okay but boring for a Friday. The Newman stuff was okay, but not great either.

Monday and Tuesday were still the best shows of the week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply