Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ALL: Gone But Not Forgotten
Topic Started: Sep 11 2007, 12:12 AM (1,183 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Do you ever have those days where you come across a certain line in dialogue on your soap(s)? And/or you see an old article...and you wonder... "What ever happened to ole Whathisface?"

Name some of the ones you wonder about and maybe we can work together to figure out where they all are.

ATWT:
Jessica Dunphy
(I know she's finished a movie "Margaret", but I wonder what she has line up next?!)

Peyton List
(As a psychotically obsessed fan, I know she's been working non stop, but there was about a good week after she quit ATWT that I didn't know what she was up to. She's been on OTH, WAT, CSI, CSI Miami, some short-lived ABC series, Windfall, filmed Greatest Game, Deep Winter, some Shuttle movie perhaps?, and is now filming a new movie.)

Napiera Danielle
(I hope she comes back if they do bring the character back. She was perfect for the role. Although, I don't see a need for the character right now...not with only one AfricanAmerican on the show)

Peter Parros
(We never got official word he was being let go, no final airdate, an appearance on CSI Miami and now, he's vanished...)

Jennifer Ferrin
(After a BRIEF appearance on Rescue Me and two episode of 3 lb, she too has vanished from the screen.)

Kim Onasch
(Perhaps at Burger King?)

Todd Rotondi

Craig Lawlor
(I believe he has his own band now....?)

Kristina Sisco
(Passions never kept her...which is a shame....but where is she now?)

Finn Carter
(Anyone seen her recently?)

Yalls turn..............
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

DAYS:

Arianne Zuker (ex-Nicole)
Julianne Morris (ex-Greta)
Lisa Linde (ex-Ali)
Deborah Adair (ex-Kate)
Patrick Muldoon (ex-Austin)
Heather Lindell (ex-Jan)
Maree Cheatham (ex-Marie)

GL:

Cynthia Watros (ex-Annie)

ATWT:

Larry Bryggman (ex-John)
Tom Eplin (ex-Jake)
Jamie Dudney (ex-Georgia)
Daniel Markel (ex-David)
Lauren Martin (ex-Camille)

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I too have missed Jamie, Tom and Lauren.

I believe Larry is quite busy on the stage nowadays.

As for Ari, I've always been a fan. And she was in CSI a while back, but after that.... :huh: Maybe she's taking a break from the whole acting thing due to the troubles at home. :(

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Tom Eplin:
-In post production of the indie movie “Days of Darkness”

Cynthia Watros:
-Left “Lost” in 2006 after doing several projects before it
-Was set to be in the new CBS comedy pilot “The Rich Inner Life of Penelope Cloud”, but according to recent TV Guide ramblings, the project collapsed.
-Was in one episode of the short-lived NBC crime drama “Raines” that debuted this fall

Julianne Morris:
-Was in the Sandler/Barrymore movie “50 First Dates”
-Was in one episode of “Two and Half Men” in 2004 as a teacher, and hasn’t been seen onscreen since

Lisa Linde
-Appeared in the TV movie “The Darkling” in 2000

Patrick Muldoon:
-Very busy lately. More info here: http://imdb.com/name/nm0005258/

Maree Cheatham:
-Appeared in everything from “Scrubs” to “West Wing” to “Monk” to the FX series “The Riches” to “Cold Case” to the Jennifer Aniston movie “Rumor Has It”.
-Currently has four projects in production.

Larry Bryygman:
-In post production of “Side By Each”, a comedy with Blythe Danner

Lauren Martin:
-Has portrayed the recurring role of Nurse Sheryl on “Guiding Light” since 2004
-Recently appeared in an episode of Law & Order as ‘Calle’

P.J.

I just read Paul Korver (ex Chris, circa doin' Molly) has his own business taping parties, etc, and he's worked for some big Hollywood names, taping their weddings.

Plus, he's grown a beard, and he looks way hotter.

Mason
Member Avatar

Even hotter than before? Dammmn!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Arianne Zuker now owns and operates a jewelry design company. It's called Loud Suga'.

Ridge
Member Avatar

I ALWAYS wonder what happened to

Grace Phillips, Sarah#2 on OLTL, she was awesome! I loved her.

Brenda Epperson Doumani

The actress that played Emmy Borden on DAYS in the early 90's; She also was on OLTL.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

This fits into part of what the Soap History forum does. We ask questions and post info on past soap performers.

So I am moving this over there.

oakdalelover

ATWT
Frank Runyeon (Steve Andropolous)
Con Roche (Dr. Rick Ryan)
Steve Bassett (Seth Snyder)
Suzanne Davidson (Betsy Stewart)
John Colenbeck (Dan Stewart)
Arianne Muenker(sp?) (Melinda Grey and one of the Stewart sisters)
Dennis Cooney (Jay Stallings)

GL
Robert Gentry (Ed Bauer)
Erik Howell (Johnny Fletcher)
Maureen Garrett (Holly)
Ellen Parker (Maureen Bauer)
Denise Pence (Katie Parker)
Janet Grey (Evie Stapleton)
Lenore Kasdorf (Rita Stapleton)
Milette Alexander (Dr. Sara McIntyre)

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

James There is a post here in the History Forum about Frank Runyeon. He is doing regional plays now - mostly with a religious theme. He is in one now called The Gospel of Luke.

Ellen Parker is very active on Broadway and Off Broadway. She is occassionally written up in Playbill or Broadway World about various small roles in plays.

oakdalelover

SteveFrame
Sep 11 2007, 11:20 AM
James There is a post here in the History Forum about Frank Runyeon. He is doing regional plays now - mostly with a religious theme. He is in one now called The Gospel of Luke.

Ellen Parker is very active on Broadway and Off Broadway. She is occassionally written up in Playbill or Broadway World about various small roles in plays.

:)
Thanks! I will check that out!

Gregorzick

Oakdale Lover, The Great Dennis Cooney passed away on September 8th of 2002. His obituary was in THE NEW YORK TIMES as I recall. He was 63 years old at the time of his death and his mother was listed as his only surviving relative. I loved him as Jay Stallings on AS THE WORLD TURNS plus he was pretty darn good as Kevin Kincaid #1 on SECRET STORM and Alan Sterling #3 on LOVE OF LIFE. He is sorely missed.

oakdalelover

Gregorzick
Sep 12 2007, 10:52 AM
Oakdale Lover, The Great Dennis Cooney passed away around about four to six years ago. His obituary was in THE NEW YORK TIMES as recall. He was 63 years old at the time of his death and his mother was listed as his only surviving relative. I absolutely loved him as Jay Stallings on ATWT as well as Alan Sterling on LOVE OF LIFE. He will be missed.

WOW!
Thanks for the news Gregorzick. I didn't know that! Jay was one of my favorite characters on ATWT!

Gregorzick

Oakdale Lover, Jay was always one of my favorite ATWT characters as well and, in real life, Dennis Cooney was considered to be quite a colorful character. One wonders how many of Mr. Cooney's old boyfriends showed up for his funeral especially those who had appeared on the soaps themselves back in the 1960s and 1970s. :D

~bl~
Member Avatar

Jennifer Ferrin played a character named Chloe on "The Kill Point" on Spike. It was an eight episode mini-series that aired this summer about a bank robbery in Pittsburgh and she was a major supporting player.

Susan Diol played Emmy Borden on Days. She's still acting and has been in a lot of different things per her IMDB entry.

SOD did a "Where are they now?" on Lenore Kasdorf in the last 3-4 years and it had bad news. She had become ill and had been paralyzed. Unfortunately I don't remember the details, but she was getting better as she was no longer paralyzed and still was acting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply