Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Previews for the week of Sept 17
Topic Started: Sep 11 2007, 02:16 AM (318 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Ethan finds out the truth about his son.

Tabitha and Kay search galaxy after galaxy for Miguel and Endora.

Sam decides to give Ivy another chance.

Eve gets a shocking phone call from the Hospital.

Ethan learns shocking news about his son!

The device implanted in Fancy starts to take effect.

Pilar gives Theresa some sage advice.

Sheridan is ready to go after her son.

Fancy fights a shocked Luis.

Theresa figures out her mother was right.

Luis is shocked when Fancy attacks him.

Eve loses her job at Harmony Hospital.

Kay and Tabitha go to another dimension

Fancy learns from Esme that Fox has been killed.

Sheridan decides she must kill her father once and for all.

A destroyed Eve once again turns to pills and liquor as she continues her downward spiral.

After being branded good witches, Tabitha and Kay return to the darkside.

Luis makes a promise to Sheridan that he will help her find Marty.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Thanks for posting Rick! :)

As of now, stuff like this is all I'm gonna get, LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Eh. Could be better. Passions doesn't spoil everything and they probably will keep things closer to the vest more now then ever before so I won't be critical until I watch it, as always.

King
Member Avatar

The Tabby/Kay stuff sounds dreadful. And the ETG stuff sounds like...the last 8 years. Haha.

Mason
Member Avatar

Eh, it sounds okay. Doesn't sound great, doesn't sound horrible.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Is it Sept. 17th yet? I miss Passions so much I'm already pulling my hair out! :drunk:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Lynda Hirsch spoilers:

PASSIONS: Tabitha and Kay charge into the basement, desperately searching for Miguel and Endora. They turn to the Dark Side's search engine, "Boogle," to aid them in their hunt. Julian and Esme frantically attempt to revive Fox, as he lies mortally wounded on the floor of his room. With proof of Marty being alive, Sheridan plans to finally reunite as a happy family with Luis. When Spike admits, at gunpoint, that he doesn't know where Marty is, Sheridan is prepared to go straight to the source Alistair. Fancy faints when Alistair's brain implant malfunctions. Though Pretty pleads with her grandfather to stop, Alistair is determined to make the implant turn Fancy into a true Crane or kill her. Gwen presents Ethan with the much-heard-about "son" she discovered she was pregnant with after she left Harmony. Eve is lonely with her house all to herself, unaware that Vincent lurks in the shadows, prepared to drive his grieving mother mad.

SNEAK PEEK: Ethan bonds with his son.

Mason
Member Avatar

I reeeeally wish I could see Ivy's reaction when she learns Fox is dead. I just know Kim is gonna rock those scenes!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply