Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
HOT! HOT! Noah/Maddie/Luke Picture; This Triangle Is On Fire!
Topic Started: Sep 11 2007, 05:27 PM (940 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

http://pgpphoto.com/IMAGES/UPLOADED/active...1709102007W.jpg
HOT! HOT! FUCKIN HOT!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GBB
Member Avatar

I don't even watch ATWT and that's hot!!

Mason
Member Avatar

Now if only we could get Maddie out of that picture...:D

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Mason the one without Maddie in it is posted in the ATWT Discussion Thread for this week. Check it out sometime. LOL

King
Member Avatar

I ditto, GBB!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wow..they really are doing a great job with this storyline..Love the triangle aspect..

Deleted User
Deleted User

:o

That is undeniably HOT.
Quote Post Goto Top

OakdaleU
Unregistered

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

GBB
Member Avatar

Well, yum.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Wow! That's hot, too. ^^ :P

Mason
Member Avatar

Even better!

OakdaleU
Unregistered

Dusty
Sep 11 2007, 08:51 PM
Wow! That's hot, too. ^^ :P

Repeat after me

I am not gay
I am not gay :P
Quote Post Goto Top

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

^LOL - now you see why I 'randomly thought' it the other day ;)

Anyway - like I've said - I'd fuck Noah in a heartbeat. Luke - eh - we'd make good friends.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

And see I am the opposite I would fuck Luke but not Noah. LOL

I usually find darker hair sexier but I just don't find Noah hot at all.

Just a reminder there is another hot pic of the 2 in the ATWT Discussion Thread that no one goes into. LOL

OakdaleU
Unregistered

Here is the pic....and btw I would get laid by both of them. :lol: And I was referring to Steve and Andy. :lol: :P

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I agree with Steve. Luke is very hot, but Noah...not so much. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not THAT big on Jake Silbermann looks or acting-wise. Still love me some Nuke, though.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

The pic thats in the discussion thread that I go into and is now in this thread is the same photo that I originally posted without Maddie in it. Someone photo shopped her out.

AND I am not gay. Gah!!! Why does everyone think that my sexuality is an open fucking book on this board? Shit!! <_< But when I see a photo that peaks my interest or that I think is hot, I'm going to say so and there's not a thing you can effin' do about it.

<_<

OakdaleU
Unregistered

Dusty
Sep 11 2007, 10:39 PM
The pic thats in the discussion thread that I go into and is now in this thread is the same photo that I originally posted without Maddie in it. Someone photo shopped her out.

AND I am not gay. Gah!!! Why does everyone think that my sexuality is an open fucking book on this board? Shit!! <_< But when I see a photo that peaks my interest or that I think is hot, I'm going to say so and there's not a thing you can effin' do about it.

<_<

Awww...Dusty...dont take it to heart..we are only playing with you.....we know you are straight...you love Martha Byrne...lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

What does my love for Martha Byrne have to do with me being straight?

Mason
Member Avatar

Lots of straight guys have 'man-crushes'. Big deal, now everyone should just move on from the subject.

Anywayyyys, back to the pictures...:D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply