Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Spoilers from interview with Bryan Dattilo; TotalTVOnline.com interview
Topic Started: Sep 11 2007, 10:09 PM (888 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Just so y'all know, this interviewer is a bit high strung and I find him commenting about the intensity of this fanbase war at all a little funny considering this guy has gone in a EJami fansite chatroom to throw a tantrum and harass EJami fans just because they dared to share dissenting opinions about the Rape is not Romance campaign when his show was heavily promoting it. The guy just has issues IMO and it was embarrassing to me just reading how hard he was sucking up to BD. I can only imagine what it was like to listen to.

Now that said, I am happy to see Dattilo say his comments before about EJami fans eating their young were joking and out of context and whether he really is happy about the story or not I like his attitude about things in embracing the challenge and a chance for his character to get out of Sami's shadow. I think I could enjoy a dark Lucas storyline (as long as they didn't go the cheap way out and make him a DiMera) and would adore him falling off the wagon again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I heard from insiders that BD would be let go when all the uproar about JER leaving and Hogan coming on board. I've heard it since then and now I really feel it. He irritates me instead of thrilling me and BD personally doesn't seem to have the typical star quality of the others. He is all about BD instead of his role on Days. Also, I got the impression that he was very tired of LUMI except it paid.

The forced pairing of EJ and Sami isn't setting well with me either. I never felt them actually. Although, sometimes I think they are Kim and Shane who I never felt either in the beginning, but learned to love.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

Just so y'all know, this interviewer is a bit high strung and I find him commenting about the intensity of this fanbase war at all a little funny considering this guy has gone in a EJami fansite chatroom to throw a tantrum and harass EJami fans just because they dared to share dissenting opinions about the Rape is not Romance campaign when his show was heavily promoting it. The guy just has issues IMO and it was embarrassing to me just reading how hard he was sucking up to BD. I can only imagine what it was like to listen to.

A bit high strung? The guy is a fucking whack job (the interviewer, not BD).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply