Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PASSIONS: Mac Westmore interview; On... dun, dun, "TODAY"...
Topic Started: Sep 11 2007, 10:17 PM (462 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

A "Save Passions" myspace reported the following:

This Monday, September 17, McKenzie Westmore will be on the Today Show. Her interview is going to be at 9am - and she's going to talk about PASSIONS and DIRECTV.

She'll be interviewed from the plaza outside the NBC studios at Rockefeller. Make sure you tune in or if you're in New York, go to the plaza to show your love for PASSIONS!

--

Can you believe it?!! Oh, I'm dying!! I have to see this. I just HAVE to. Somehow.

Again, believe at your own risk, but I can't see why someone would make it up!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

OMG, can you contain it?! Do you think Mac will share inside jokes with the interviewer about how it's odd that she's promoting HER show on "Today," the show that killed its place on that network?!! I can't contain it! All the possibilities!!
Quote Post Goto Top

bellcurve
Unregistered

Maybe they'll interview her during the 4th hour. LMAO.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Sep 12 2007, 09:41 AM

:lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Weird. Mac is way too nice to say anything, which is why she is the one doing this. If it was someone like Juliet or Ben or even Lindsey, they may something to show their displeasure. I wish Mac would subtlety bash Today but I won't get my hopes up. I will watch this though just to see her and see what she says. I would like to know why they felt the need to do this. I know it's promotion on Passions' end but why would Today do this? Are they already running out of things to fill the obscene amount of time to have? :lol:

Also, wouldn't it be hilarious if some rowdy Passions fans showed up and started a riot? :lol: This could be interesting. Better make sure I find a way to watch :lol: .

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Huh. Makes me wonder why they'd never do this before. I mean...you promote when it's off your network?

Deleted User
Deleted User

px780
Sep 12 2007, 08:00 PM
Huh. Makes me wonder why they'd never do this before. I mean...you promote when it's off your network?

To be fair, px, I'm almost positive that they had "Passions" stars appear on "Today" to promote "Hidden Passions."

The cast also was invited and did appear on a Macy's Christmas parade float.

NBC hasn't been all that hateful toward "Passions," despite the cancellation.

And this isn't promotion (it's sad), per se, but they had a rather lengthy interview with Juliet Mills shortly after Josh Ryan Evans died. It wasn't a typical soap blurb.
Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Good for her and good for Passions!

jcar03
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Sep 12 2007, 09:41 AM

You mean the other that some affilates don't even show? I have one station that doesn't show the 4th hour the other doesn air it live but after DAYS.

nassaunew

The NBC Passions site says that Mckenzie will be interviewed during the 9 am slot.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply