Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sean Kanan busted on DUI; Arrested last month
Topic Started: Sep 12 2007, 09:41 AM (459 Views)
Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Another Soap Star Busted for DUI
Posted Sep 12th 2007 10:32AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice

Former "General Hospital" and "The Bold and the Beautiful" star Sean Kanan was busted by LAPD last month on suspicion of DUI.

Kanan, who starred as Ralph Macchio's nemesis in "Karate Kid III," posted $30,000 bail after he was busted during the wee hours of August 18. He was charged with two counts: driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a blood alcohol of .08 or greater.

He is due back in court on September 17 and faces a maximum penalty of one year in jail and a $1,000 fine, per count. Since Kanan was convicted of DUI in 1998, a second DUI carries a minimum jail sentence of 96 hours.

A rep for Kanan had no comment.

When called for comment, John Kreese said, "Sweep the leg!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

First him, then Kirsten? Is this a new trend?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This is getting appalling. I mean, he did have addiction problems but still. I just hate seeing this happen more and more. You would think someone, especially one who had issues in the past, would know better by now.

I just hope he gets the help he needs, as well as all the other celebrities that keep following this so-called "trend."

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

King
Sep 12 2007, 06:04 PM
First him, then Kirsten? Is this a new trend?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Kenny
Member Avatar

He was rude as hell when I met him. I think he was throwin' a few back even then, LoL.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Kenny
Sep 16 2007, 08:36 AM
He was rude as hell when I met him. I think he was throwin' a few back even then, LoL.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He was a stumbling drunk on GH which is why he left.

He was also married but got the actress who played Carmen pregnant. :whip: Now he's divorced but claims to be friends with thr ex.

I wonder if his baby momma will get the checks from rehab or cell block C. :unsure:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply