Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Martha's wedding; SOD Scan *updated*
Topic Started: Sep 12 2007, 02:01 PM (1,178 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showp...55&postcount=17

ETA:Links to more pictures:

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showp...96&postcount=28

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showp...01&postcount=29
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Love that Deidre and Ali are on either side of Martha!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I saw this in SOD. It was cute. Martha and everyone else looked great. You can tell how much Dee adores her onscreen daughters. They all seemed so close knit and I was shocked to see Melody there. Sure, Ed was invited (seems they all already love him) but I saw on other boards that people are going nuts over the possibility Melody will bolt Y&R to head for Days. I don't buy it but who knows.

Also of note is the fact that Drake was invited but he didn't appear in any of the pics (there is another pic from Ali's blog of her and many Days stars sitting together at the wedding). Granted, this is the only one Dee was in but I am shocked to see him not in this pic since this seemed to have all the actors that attended in it.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Does anyone find it interesting that Nadia Bjorlin attended...I mean she wasn't even on screen with this Belle (or am I wrong).

Just seems kind of weird to me.

Farah Fath looks FABULOUS with her long hair and of course Nadia Bjorling looks SMOKING!

VERY interesting that Melody Thomas Scott attended...I honestly would love it is the rumours were true and Scott jumped ship to DAYS.

Can you imagine Deidre Hall and Melody Thomas Scott acting opposite each other...OMG!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

They all look great!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mitchapalooza
Sep 12 2007, 08:01 PM
Does anyone find it interesting that Nadia Bjorlin attended...I mean she wasn't even on screen with this Belle (or am I wrong).

Just seems kind of weird to me.

Farah Fath looks FABULOUS with her long hair and of course Nadia Bjorling looks SMOKING!

VERY interesting that Melody Thomas Scott attended...I honestly would love it is the rumours were true and Scott jumped ship to DAYS.

Can you imagine Deidre Hall and Melody Thomas Scott acting opposite each other...OMG!

I think Nadia came with Brandon Beemer and, since it's rumored they are dating, that could be why.

I would love to see MTS and Dee together. Isn't there a rumor they dislike each other or something?

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Someone smack me for saying this, but I kinda miss Annie Burgstede (Willow)

She beats the hell out of Donovan, Partick, and Henning.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Well it sure wouldn't help the mood on the set of Days if MTS did jump ship and got action on Days when the other actors in her age group and older have been getting shit.

Mason
Member Avatar

I don't think DAYS could afford MTS right now, even if this rumor did have any truth to it.

Deidre vs. Melody is hilarious! (if true) :lol:

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I would die for a MTS and Lauren Koslow scene, talk about two rich character bitches going at it on screen.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 12 2007, 10:09 PM
I don't think DAYS could afford MTS right now, even if this rumor did have any truth to it.

Deidre vs. Melody is hilarious! (if true) :lol:

Well there is that now infamous SOAP OPERA AWARD incident between Deidre and Melody.

The two of them were both nominated against each other for Lead Actress and when the presenters said "Deidre Hall" Melody in her reaction shot, mouthed the word "Deidre Hall" and then proceeded to role her eyes in disgust. She then laughed and kept whispering to another female at the Y&R table during Deidre's acceptance.

I have the entire thing on tape and if I ever knew how to get something on VHS onto the net I will upload it and share it will all of you (it is truly delish!!)

MTS definetly looked like a cunty little bitch on that awards show and it REALLY pissed me off, because before I saw that, I completely respected and ADORED MTS.

I still would love her on DAYS, she is a great actress and is very entertaining to watch.

Mason
Member Avatar

I've never heard about that, Mitch! It definitely makes me think a lot less of MTS now.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Someone once posted the vid on SON. ^

It. Was. PRICELESS.

That MTS... WOW. What a hateful bitch!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JERSoapsFan
Sep 13 2007, 01:04 PM
Someone once posted the vid on SON. ^

It. Was. PRICELESS.

That MTS... WOW. What a hateful bitch!

Really it was posted on the net? I have never seen it. Damn, really wish I could share it right now with everyone.

You are right, she was truly a hateful bitch that night and what is worse is she let the WHOLE world know about it too!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More pics:

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showp...96&postcount=28

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showp...01&postcount=29

Jonatha

Angie79
Sep 13 2007, 05:29 PM

I feel like crying, Martha and her new hubby look so happy. Wonderful pictures of everyone. Farah looks fab and so does Nadia. How pretty is Kristian Alfonso? It's good to see Kyle Brandt again. I just wish we had a better look at Martha's dress, it looks gorgeous but we can't see the whole thing. I like the back of it. What a beautiful girl she is. :)

Mason
Member Avatar

Farah just HAD to get in every picture. LoL, why am I not surprised?

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Farah's sister is way prettier than she is. LOL!

Aw, Martha looks like an angel, so gorgeous!

OK, Ali Sweeney looks hideous in that black dress...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

PhoenixRising05
Sep 12 2007, 10:05 PM
I think Nadia came with Brandon Beemer and, since it's rumored they are dating, that could be why.

Oh really?!

But. was Brandon there when Nadia was? I thought it was still Jason at the time.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Jinxed Soul
Sep 13 2007, 09:03 PM
PhoenixRising05
Sep 12 2007, 10:05 PM

Oh really?!

But. was Brandon there when Nadia was? I thought it was still Jason at the time.

They were not on 'Days' together. He must know her some other way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply