Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Friday Episode Clip!; MAJOR Spoiler...
Topic Started: Sep 12 2007, 05:08 PM (713 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

http://prevuzepreviews.blogspot.com/

Scroll down a bit to where the usual day ahead previews are and it's right there. Looks like Friday is a major veteran day and, while I knew that was going to happen, I just loved the way it happens and who is there when it does. The next two days and beyond look amazing!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I didn't read anything about that!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

:D Looks great! I love love love this sl. :cheer:

King
Member Avatar

Thanks for the clips!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Holy shit!!

Goooooo Benjy! Too bad Stefano was wearing a bullet proof vest. <_<

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

No problem. Usually they just post the day ahead previews from the end of the show but they had an issue so they posted that, which I am guessing may be the end of Friday.

I knew about the Benji part because it said he was going to make an attempt on Stefano's life but I didn't think it would be so graphic and it was very well-done.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Pretty good. I don't know why, but I was visualizing an outdoor ceremony for Stefano.

Thanks for the link, Tim.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Looks good!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

glad we finally get some Kate and Anna interaction..The writers really have a potential veteran goldmine with tony, anna, roman, and kate..I hope we get more of it..And i found it interesting that Tony and Kate met more than 20 years ago at mardi gras..thats interesting!!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Sep 12 2007, 06:08 PM
glad we finally get some Kate and Anna interaction..The writers really have a potential veteran goldmine with tony, anna, roman, and kate..I hope we get more of it..And i found it interesting that Tony and Kate met more than 20 years ago at mardi gras..thats interesting!!!

Thursday's show has convinced me we are getting a Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate quad. It was clear Roman/Kate were being revisited but Tony and Kate share a special moment tomorrow and Anna sees it so the setup is there. I can see Ed being on board with this too. Plus, we also have Stefano's involvement with Kate. This could be really great and I feel optimistic that they will go there now.

I bet Tony met Kate at Mardi Gras due to her relationship with Stefano years ago. I can't imagine how they met otherwise but it is interesting.

King
Member Avatar

It was very graphic and intense.

The spoilers are getting more and more vague.

And things are looking more and more like Y&R, technically speaking, by the day.

I love it.

GBB
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
i found it interesting that Tony and Kate met more than 20 years ago at mardi gras..thats interesting!!!

Could they be laying the groundwork for Lucas being Tony's son?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

GBB
Sep 12 2007, 06:28 PM
Kevc1980
i found it interesting that Tony and Kate met more than 20 years ago at mardi gras..thats interesting!!!

Could they be laying the groundwork for Lucas being Tony's son?

Good point. I never thought of that but I should've.

King, you are so right. The whole mood of the show has changed. It's so serious and it looks great. This is only week 3 and already Ed has been a Godsend for this show. The transformation is amazing.

King
Member Avatar

Lucas being Kate and Tony's son would be....interesting??? But I feel like it'd be a copout and a re-write of a potential re-write (Lucas being Steffie's son.)

Yeah. The Production Values are making the writing a lot better to sit through.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Speaking of vague spoilers, I don't remember reading about Shawn D. taking Claire to Tulsa either. That was a shock to me....one I wasn't particularly fond of since I've been rooting for a more mature Shawn.

I'd hate for Lucas to be Tony's son. Tony would have a suave son, I'm certain. Nothing like doltish Lucas.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

The Lucas being a Dimera thing bugs me because I always liked Lucas being a Horton. There is a wealth of history to be mined there. It's the same minor issue I have with the Sami/EJ stuff coming up. I was hoping to see Sami hanging her Horton Christmas ornament but, if she annuls her marriage, she won't and that is something I looked forward to for a long time.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This would be the next two US episodes right?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Jinxed Soul
Sep 12 2007, 08:11 PM
This would be the next two US episodes right?

Yep. The clip is from Friday's US show but there is a summary of Thursday's on there too.

Just another little tidbit. Tomorrow Hogan proves he did his homework and acknowledges what everyone once thought was the reason behind the feud. Someone on the Sony board posted this and I also saw this on the Prevuze site:

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=99118

I love that this is brought up. They really are making Roman a pivotal character again and it's almost like he is reclaiming his place as Stefano's #1 rival instead of John.

I should also note, as I hinted at in the Days daily episode thread, Kate and Anna get into a awesome back and forth tomorrow over Roman. I hope they put LeAnn on contract and build this quad up because Kate and Anna would make amazing rivals. They are similar in some ways but that would make it fun.

GBB
Member Avatar

Phoenix, that one line from tomorrow's episode really stood out to me too. I'm thrilled that they're actually returning the Stefano stuff to its roots and acknowledging that, in Salem, it began with Roman.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm sure they just read it on a board. Nonetheless, good for them for weaving it in.

I'm drawing a blank here- Kristen brought back Roman, yes? Did they say where he was when he was away?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply