Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Friday Episode Clip!; MAJOR Spoiler...
Topic Started: Sep 12 2007, 05:08 PM (711 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

px780
Sep 13 2007, 12:16 AM
I'm sure they just read it on a board. Nonetheless, good for them for weaving it in.

I'm drawing a blank here- Kristen brought back Roman, yes? Did they say where he was when he was away?

When Kristen brought Roman back in '97, he was injured during an ISA mission, which explained his new face.

That clip looks amazing! I'm pissed I looked at it because I would have been shocked come Friday to see that for the first time. AH! Damn spoilers! :lol:

Anyway, I'm excited for the Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate scenes tomorrow. I've been waiting for them to go this direction since I found out that Leann Hunley was returning to the show. I could just see Anna and Kate going at it. It's going to be very interesting. If Austin and Carrie were on the show, that would make things better. Both of their mothers as bitter enemies.

I pray to God that Lucas is not a DiMera. Had this been a few years ago, I would have said yes because I wanted Lucas and Sami together, and I wanted Lucas to be a DiMera. Now, Sami can be with a DiMera, a DiMera named EJ. We don't need Lucas anymore. :) Besides, just keep him a Horton. JER actually looked at history when he created the character of Lucas, something that a lot of writers tend to ignore nowadays.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

px780
Sep 12 2007, 11:16 PM
I'm sure they just read it on a board. Nonetheless, good for them for weaving it in.

I'm drawing a blank here- Kristen brought back Roman, yes? Did they say where he was when he was away?

I think he was in some Caribbean Military Hospital, recuperating.

Ahhhhh, those were the days.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Thanks! So if he was in the ISA or a hospital or whatever, that actually clicks with what he says to Stefano about feeling responsible, 'cause he chose to stay away. Which might be unintentional, but is the first part of this feud storyline that I actually...respect, I guess is the way to say it. It's coherent and has some thought behind it. And instead of crappifying a character it adds a layer, or at least allows me to imagine that it does. Neat.

I'm with y'all on Kate vs. Anna. My first choice is still a Kate murder mystery, but I could be down for that too because Anna is awesome.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply