Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: GL News
Topic Started: Sep 12 2007, 06:08 PM (452 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

http://p198.ezboard.com/fkimzimmerfanclubm...icID=7955.topic

SOD....

Hot Off The Net:

It's a threepeat!

Favorite Actor: Bradley Cole
Favorite Actress: Kim Zimmer
Favorite Couple: Reva and Jeffrey

'Alan and Reva Commit Murder' preview article - There's a photo of Reva with blood on her hand looking horrified. Details emerge from their trip to California when they reveal that they killed someone. Ron Raines says this is something they have to cover up. Jeffrey is suspicious of Reva's behavior and starts investigating. These two people that can't stand each other are now acting like they are friends and Jeffrey picks up on it immediately. Alan burns his flight plan to California and hopes Reva stays mum. Emotions run high when Reva is haunted by a grisly nightmare involving Alan holding a gun. Alan is staying calm, thinking they will deal with any problems as they come up. Alan worries that Reva's romance with Jeffrey will jeopardize their secret so he demands she end that relationship and move into the Spaulding mansion. Alan tells her that some night when she's intimate with Jeffrey she is going to start telling him the dark secrets. Alan comes up with a story that he is helping Reva with the cancer foundation. Reva pushes Jeffrey away and prepares to move into the mansion. Other details about what happened remain a mystery and additional informatiom that won't be revealed on-screen will be found in the 'Jonathan's Story' book. Will Alan and Reva be able to keep their secret? "What happens in California, stays in California!" Ron Raines smiles. Well, for now...

September 20 - Matt turns to Dinah after seeing Vanessa with Billy.

September 24 - Ava's actions mortify Ashlee.

Harley is crushed by what she sees at the Spaulding charity event.

Marina makes a decison about her relationship with Cyrus and quickly pays the consequences.

Alex reveals a trick up her sleeve.

David Andrew MacDonald's first airdate back as Edmund is October 24.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Gaaahhh, what is it about Reva/Jeffrey that's so damn great? <_<

sungrey

Same for Ashlee/Coop. I like Caitlin Van Zandt as an actress, but Kreizman completely ruined Coop/Ava from the get-go. I can only hope they salvage Ava by making her a bitch just like Olivia or save her for when Bill returns to the canvas.

I've pretty much been a DK backer from the start, but he let me down. :D

Annie78

I'm really liking Reva and Jeffrey together! They're the first couple in a long, long time that have been coming even close to fun to watch! Two terrific actors and friends, having fun with a storyline. Now if TPTB will just pay attention!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I agree Annie - I love Reva and Jeffrey together. They are very fun loving.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply