Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GL: SOW News
Topic Started: Sep 12 2007, 06:09 PM (200 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

SPW...

The mag calls Reva and Jeffrey 'A Hit'! - Just when GL fans were dreading another mouthful of the same Reva, Josh and Cassie stew, GL dished up the piping-hot chronicles of Reva and Jeffrey - and boy are they yummy!
Daytime's newest non-couple has been doing a little cooking here and there, but since Olivia evicted Jeffrey and he accepted Reva's invitation to move into the Josh and Reva monument that is Cross Creek, they've become a veritable feast of laughs. The scenes where Reva scrambled around preparing for Jeffrey to come home were hilarious. "You always dress like that around the house?" he asked, admiring her saucy attire. She responded with the classic, "This old thing?" And planting War and Peace on the coffee table? Talk about overkill. But her efforts were comedic and relatable, and so were the moments when they discussed how much they've been through. Reva survived a battle with cancer and dealt with saying good-bye to Jonathan and Sarah (pretty heavy fare), so it's great that their frothy relationship is putting the "light" back in...well, you know.
Even Jeffrey himself has aquired a brighter sheen, and not just because he walks around shirtless. The former sleazebag is charming, caring, funny - and deliciously sincere. During an impromptu session at Josh's retreat, Jeffrey jokingly (yet seriously) told Reva how much their relationship means to him. "No, I've got to let it out, I really do! Until I met this woman...I was never satisfied. Can I get an 'amen'?"
Reva and Jeffrey are just the spice GL needed to stir the pot.
Amen to that.

'Reva and Alan: Dirty Little Secrets' preview article - A lot of the same info as SOD. Reva seems on the verge of telling Jeffrey the truth that she and Alan killed a man. Reva supposedly killed someone but evidently he was not dead. When the guy was about to kill Reva, Alan killed him. Alan keeps Reva from telling Jeffrey by faking a panic attack and having her move into the mansion so they can keep an eye on each other. "Alan's always trying to keep her calm," Ron Raines says. Also, Reva is still maintaining the secret charade that Jonathan and Sarah are dead. Alan has no idea.

Ava digs into Ashlee's past with shocking results.

Romantic complications ensue at the charity ball.

Gus makes a move.

Mallet catches Matt and Dinah in a compromising position.

Week of Sept. 24 - Ashlee is mortified by Ava's actions. Dinah decides to focus her life in a new direction. Alex gets bad news.

Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick is debuting as Will on Oct. 24. He may be a familiar face to horror films and could prove to be The Omen to Josh and Cassie.

http://p198.ezboard.com/fkimzimmerfanclubm...icID=7955.topic
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Reva & Jeffrey are sooo NOT a hit. That's almost as bad as saying Josh & Cassie are a hit. I will never understand why so many people are actually liking Reva and Scruffy together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply