Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Chris Hughes Returns; to Oakdale this October
Topic Started: Sep 13 2007, 09:12 PM (439 Views)
Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Dylan Bruce joins 'As The World Turns' this October as the new Chris Hughes. The former model has appeared as Edna's Dream Guy on 'Passions' in 2005 and later as a Waiter on 'Joey'. Bruce appeared as Shannen Doherty's boyfriend on 'Breaking Up' last year.

Bruce's latest guest stint was on 'Las Vegas' earlier this year. The episode "Junk in the Trunk" is scheduled to re-air this Friday (Sep. 14th).

Dylan Bruce was born April 21st, 1980 in Vancouver, BC.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Soapsuds
Unregistered

The guy is very hot! He reminds me more of Paul Korver's Chris.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

HOLY CRAP!

Although I am annoyed by at having yet another Chris recast that probably won't work out.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

^I agree Mason, and he's a fucking model! How many models can act? I swear, ATWT's casting director really needs to be fired.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

That's one of the guys that Michael Bruno was trying to pimp to DAYS to cast as Philip.

sungrey

Not to mention a Passions actor on ATWT probably won't go over too well with those that consider acting a prime reason to cast. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Glad Chris is coming back. Can we hope that maybe we will see Bob & Kim a little more.

Gregorzick

If the powers that be can't get Bailey Chase to come back to the show, then why the fuck bother? Another male model in the part isn't going to cut it. Doesn't Goutman and any of these other idiots at PGP learn from their mistakes? Remember how horrible Alan White was as Chris? :angry:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I doubt they could get Bailey Chase back. He is doing pretty good in his role on the TNT series Saving Grace right now. I think I read that the show was going to be picked up for another season too. It has a good lead in with The Closer too.

Gregorzick

Good point Steve. I just wish casting directors on the East Coast soaps would start looking at actors who can actually act for a change.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I agree with you on that. We have way too many models in soaps today. And it used to not be the case esp. among the East Coast soaps.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply