Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: We Want a Willen Baby Campaign
Topic Started: Sep 13 2007, 11:38 PM (409 Views)
Mar
Member Avatar

Hey guys!

I know that everyone is upset with the current storyline that Will and Gwen have right now. With that being said a friend and I decided to start a campaign in hopes of making the writers realize they made a mistake. Our goal is to let them know we want a Willen Bio child and that we wonn't accept anything else. If you want to get involved in this you can definelty do so by going here:

http://www.freewebs.com/wewantawillenbaby/

There is info on how you can get involved and help us. There is also a link that you can sign on petition on the main page! Hopefully we get our point across.

-Mar-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Don't you think they're too young to be having a kid, though?

Soapsuds
Unregistered

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 13 2007, 11:41 PM

I agree. And I have had it up to here with Willen. :puke: Way too much of them. They have been shoved down our throats. :soapbox:
Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I thought babies on Soaps were boring. :lol: <_< :P

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Soapsuds
Sep 13 2007, 11:52 PM
Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 13 2007, 11:41 PM

I agree. And I have had it up to here with Willen. :puke: Way too much of them. They have been shoved down our throats. :soapbox:

Whoa. I completely disagree. Now that the Cleo stuff is over, they're not on nearly as much as they used t obe. They aren't shoved down our throats at all.

With Gwen being my favorite character, I don't care if she and Will have a bio baby so long as they are featured in ANY story. I think I will take part in the campaign though...I was pretty sad to see her lose the baby.

Mason

psychofan
Sep 16 2007, 01:42 PM
Whoa. I completely disagree. Now that the Cleo stuff is over, they're not on nearly as much as they used t obe. They aren't shoved down our throats at all.

With Gwen being my favorite character, I don't care if she and Will have a bio baby so long as they are featured in ANY story. I think I will take part in the campaign though...I was pretty sad to see her lose the baby.

As long as Passanante's writing the show, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

oakdalelover

I think it would be a bad idea.

Will could have been a complex character but they ruined him by having him settle down with Gwen.

I like the Will we met in the psych hospital. He showed he double croosed Barbara.
I wish they would have played out his development from a troubled young man with baggage to sanity a lot slower.

Gregorzick

:soapbox:

I agree with you, oakdale lover. Will's return to sanity was played out much too quickly. Besides, I never bought that Will and Luke would be friends after Will killed Rose. I was watching an old tape the other day of Luke telling Will that he was gay and that he and Jade weren't a couple. Why the hell would Luke give a tinkle's damm about Will's opinion on any freakin subject!!! Passananate has overlooked so many obvious conflicts it isn't even funny. Why? I don't know!!! Personally I liked Gwen better when it looked like she was going to be the bitch who came between Casey aand Maddie. Gwen as a heroine has watered down the character. Jen Landon is a good actress but the writing for Gwen has been horrid to say the least!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply