Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
HBO: Tell Me You Love Me; New Series
Topic Started: Sep 14 2007, 02:20 AM (2,165 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Ok, so I don't know if anyone else has heard about this show or is watching it, but I just finished the first eppy, and WOWOWOWOWOW!

I'm a HUGE, HUGE David Selby fan(ex- Quentin Collins, Dark Shadows) and when I heard he was on this show, I knew I was there.

Here's a link to a great article about the show:

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun...5tellme.article

I don't know what all the hooplah is about when it comes to the sexual stuff. I've seen worse, but you know, 'lately' some can be so prude in the country, LoL. There was nothing totally out there, although I've only seen the first eppy.

Anyway, I thought the premier was great and I can't wait to see what comes. There is some fantasic writing and acting in this series. I hope I'm not the only one to see this here~ :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I tivoed it! I can't wait to watch.

King
Member Avatar

I

F-ing

Love

This

SHOW!!!!

Thanks, Mateo. I would have never heard of it until your post about it.

I love Ally Walker!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^Yay!!!

I love her too!

It's definitely different than most shows I watch, but I think it's great. Real and raw~

King
Member Avatar

It's so sexual! Reow!

Mason

I must see this show!!

King
Member Avatar

In the one sex scene, you can flat out see the guys balls, as the girl rides him. It's graphic, but hot.

And I think the guy is super sexy!

Posted Image

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^OooOoo! I love him.

The second eppy was really good. I like the build up of tension, to where soon people are going to explode, no pun intended, LoL.

Who would have thought that I'd enjoy such a risque show about four heterosexual couple's sex lives, :lol:

That's what the writing and acting bridge though, IMO. It's so relateable, and swoon every time I see David Selby, :wub: He's still lookin' good! And him and Jane Alexander are hot together. Definitely interested to see where there story progresses.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I watched the first 2 episodes early this morning. I love all the couples so far. It is a really good show. We have it on HBO Demand. The sex scenes are hot.

And King at first you can see the guy's dick too but yes you can see his big old balls when she is riding him. That couple do it everywhere.

I like the couple too (sorry can't remember names) but the one where she caught him masturbating. They seem like a nice couple.

King
Member Avatar

Ally Walker! She's a hottie. I can't wait for their sex scenes to heat up.

I heard this show is doing pitifully in the ratings, and its lead in - Curb Your Enthusiasm - is getting its lowest ratings ever!

Both shows better pick up b/c I love this show!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I'm still pissed at HBO for cancelling Carnivale and The Comeback, but you guys have me interested in this show now

Dammit!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I watched episode 3 today. Boy that jackoff scene at the first of the episode was bold. It all but showed the guys dick. but I guess it wasn't as bold as the girl giving that same guy a handjob in episode 2.

couldn't believe they showed David Selby's ass too. Hot.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Guys thanks a lot for this discussion, I love this show! I watched the first 2 eppies tonight(thanks Steve, I didn't know it was on HBO OnDemand) and WOW was I surprised how sexual the show was! Was that really that guys cock and cum. I am sure it wasn't but its a nice thought. I love the actress who plays the marriage counselor/couple's counselor. The blond woman who is the one having trouble getting married is behind hot and has a nice huge rack. I might just keep HBO afterall.

King
Member Avatar

I think it was a fake penis. It was too white. LOL.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

King
Sep 19 2007, 11:06 PM

I'm pretty sure it was. LoL

I cant wait for the next eppy though!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

King
Sep 19 2007, 11:06 PM

I read an article about the show, they are using highly realistic prosthetics for the naughty bits

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I was pretty sure it was fake, but ya never know these days. I know they can't show the couples fucking for 25 straight minutes, but damn do they cum quick.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

What's up with Ally Walker and her husband, (Tivo guy)?

King
Member Avatar

Nubia
Sep 23 2007, 11:47 PM
What's up with Ally Walker and her husband, (Tivo guy)?

I THINK when he got her the lingerie as the anniversary gift, it was supposed to mean how he wants them to get closer and more intimate and her gift of TIVO was basically like her way of saying here's another thing for you to do with your free time so we don't have to be intimate. Haha. And it proves how they're on completely different plains. But I'm not sure completely. He was very happy about that TIVO. Haha.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^LoL, that's what I was thinking.

Tonights eppy was fantastic! With each eppy I continue to love this show and each couple as well.

How hot were Jane Alexander and David Selby!! Best scene of the night, :lol:

I hope HBO treats this show right!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply