Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
HBO: Tell Me You Love Me; New Series
Topic Started: Sep 14 2007, 02:20 AM (2,201 Views)
King
Member Avatar

OMG! I didn't know Ian Somerhalder was joining the cast!!!

Please, please, please get him in a risque sex scene ASAP!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Random note...this show has good music selection during its closing scenes (Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs, Audio Slave, ect)

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I didn't know Ian was joining the show either! ::swoon: :wub:

Eppy 4 was great. I've become so invested in these 4 couple's lives, LoL.

King
Member Avatar

I agree about the great music. The Audio Slave song was just perfect.

It's interesting that the young couple finally get tied to the shrink in the fourth episode. I was wondering how they fit into the mix.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^I was wondering the same thing.

The actress is really growing on me, Michelle Borth(Jamie)

Great scene at the end when Dr. Foster ask's her if she has ever been monogamous, and she says no.

Wonder how many episodes they have left?

King
Member Avatar

According to IMDB, they filmed at least 10! Eeee!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Random thoughts about the eppy (watching live)...I dont get the resistence to putting a lock on their door. My parents had a lock on theirs....thank god.

King
Member Avatar

I really thought Ian Somerhalder was going to get naked tonight. We were so close! :shrug:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^LoL, I was holding out too, :lol:

Looks like he'll be around again, so we still have hope.

Tonight's eppy was great.

Each actor/actress and couple is enjoyable to watch and they all pull out these moments, but Ally Walker is on a roll with her stuff! She has these subtle moments that really work and she doesn't over act them. GAWD I love her, LoL.

Can't wait for next Sunday!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

:o :o

Mike, we got our Ian scenes, LoL!!

Tonight's eppy was fantastic, perhaps my favorite so far.

Totally in love with Jaime and the actress, she's great.

Now that Carolyn and Palek are not trying to have kids, and even with the previews next week, I can see them getting pregnant completely unexpected....it's bound to happen.

David and Katie had great stuff too. AW ceases to amaze me!

Still shocked at the May and Arthur sex scene. How hot was that? LoL I've already been in love with David Selby, but damn! I just love them together, so I hope May doesn't stray with her ex. I do like though, that she is the doctor for all the other couples/characters(pretty much) but she isn't perfect herself and deals with her own relationship issues as well.

Add to all that, they continued their use of great musical choices for this show. :rockon:

King
Member Avatar

OMG!

*runs to go watch.*

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

OMG OMG OMG

I loved Ian Somerhalder as Boone on Lost (poor Boone :(). I didn't know he was joining the cast of TMYLM. Hmm... I might actually have to start watching again! LOL :P

Guess I'll have to catch up sometime this week OnDemand.

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe Ian's sex scene was so raunchy! We saw balls! WOW!

It seems like all of the storylines are progressing nicely, but they all just need a major push! Six episodes later, and not much has happened.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I finally saw Episode 7 last night. I couldn't believe that we saw Ian's balls either. I sure thought he would have a nicer ass than that though. His ass was a disappointment to me.

King, did you see the dick on the guy who plays Ally Walker's husband. Not too shabby.

King
Member Avatar

SteveFrame
Oct 18 2007, 09:16 AM
I finally saw Episode 7 last night. I couldn't believe that we saw Ian's balls either. I sure thought he would have a nicer ass than that though. His ass was a disappointment to me.

King, did you see the dick on the guy who plays Ally Walker's husband. Not too shabby.

In the masturbation scene last week or was there one this week?

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I couldn't really see his dick in the masturbation scene but wasn't looking as I figured it was a prop.

No in this last one when he undressed in the bedroom. He was standing with the towel sort of in front of him. You could see his dick from the side.

I am really loving this show. Not just for the nudity, but it's real sense. The issues these couples face are real. The way the scenes are handled are real. And the acting is really good.

King
Member Avatar

I'll have to watch it again and look! He is CUTE!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Another great episode...this series is so addictive. I hope they score an Emmy nomination...at least for the writing.

I am glad to see that Carolyn is finally pregnant; and jesus....the sex-less married couple just depresses the hell out of me.

King
Member Avatar

I totally forgot about it tonight! Damn. Will have to watch this week!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^It's definitely a good one.

ITA Nubia, I really hope this show gets some recognition!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply