Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Farah Fath posted
Topic Started: Sep 14 2007, 08:40 AM (412 Views)
Jonatha

From her MySpace:

September 13, 2007 - Thursday

this is what's up

Just a quick note to update you all :)

1) My start date got pushed back a couple weeks so I won't begin taping until the first week of October.

2) As it has been reported...my first airdate is October 24th! So set your tivo/dvr/vcr etc...:-P

3) I AM SO ANXIOUS!!! Hope I'm not too rusty! I was told my story is going to have many twists and turns so you can't miss an episode!

4) Thanks for hanging in there with me this year and I promise to do my best to entertain you for the next several years!

Love,

Farah

soon to be known as:

"Gigi"

on "One Life to Live!!!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

She hopes she's not too rusty? Well, I don't know if she can get much worse than her last few months at Days. :lol:

Mason
Member Avatar

psychofan
Sep 14 2007, 07:46 PM
She hopes she's not too rusty? Well, I don't know if she can get much worse than her last few months at Days. :lol:

LOL! If she was at her best in her last couple years at DAYS, I'd hate to see what her 'rusty' would be like!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Farah was AWESOME on Days, I'm sure she'll ROCK on OLTL! :cheers:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply