Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where Are They Now: Fillion, Fahey & Watkins; (OLTL)
Topic Started: Sep 14 2007, 10:24 AM (545 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Linked

Fahey Gets “Lost” While Fillion and Watkins Get “Desperate”

Jeff Fahey, who was on “One Life to Live” back in the 1980s, has recently joined the cast of “Lost” which is returning in January 2008. The former soap star was recently in the movie “Grindhouse” and co-starred with Pierce Brosnan in the classic science fiction movie called “The Lawnmower Man.” Production is already underway in Hawaii.

Fahey played Gary Corelli, the younger brother of Marco Dane, on “One Life to Live.” He is not the only “One Life to Live” veteran who’s joining an ABC drama this season. Two former stars of the same soap, Nathan Fillion (Joey Buchanan) and Tuc Watkins (David Vickers), are joining the cast of “Desperate Housewives.” By the way, Marcia Cross who plays Bree on “Desperate” is also a veteran of “One Life to Live.”

Another “One Life to Live” veteran, Ty Treadway, debuts as the host of the new Merv Griffin game show, “Crosswords” on September 10.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Jeff Fahey was on OLTL? I had no idea.

I'm excited about Nathan and Tuc on Desperate Housewives.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Yes he was so sexy on OLTL too. He played Marco's brother. I always hated when he left. It was during the 80's. He had a thing for Marco's wife, Edwina.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I remember Fahey. He was a hottie!

My schmuck of an ex-boyfriend actually did something right: He got me interested in Fillion's Serenity movie and Firefly series (or do I have that backwards?)

Deleted User
Deleted User

OneBadKitty
Sep 14 2007, 03:14 PM
I remember Fahey. He was a hottie!

My schmuck of an ex-boyfriend actually did something right: He got me interested in Fillion's Serenity movie and Firefly series (or do I have that backwards?)

Ya it's backwards lol
Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

No... Firefly was the series and Serenity was the movie. Either way, they were both pretty interesting.

Deleted User
Deleted User

OneBadKitty
Sep 14 2007, 03:41 PM
No... Firefly was the series and Serenity was the movie. Either way, they were both pretty interesting.

I thought you meant in terms what came first lol.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply