Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH's Big Barn Scene Miled For All It's Worth
Topic Started: Sep 15 2007, 10:22 AM (251 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Linked

From NY Daily News

'GH's' big barn scene milked for all its worth

By CAROLYN HINSEY

Friday, September 14th 2007, 4:00 AM

Jason runs into his married lover, Liz, in an empty barn next week on "General Hospital," which gives him the opportunity to tell her he loves her.

"Sonny's really worried about Lulu, so he asks Jason to help find her," says Steve Burton, who plays Jason. "Lulu had tried to call Elizabeth, but they couldn't get reception out of the barn. Jason goes to the barn to check it out because Johnny Zacchara, the son, knew where this barn was. He just wants to scope out the area and see what's going on since the Zaccharas might be planning a takeover of Port Charles."

The Zaccharas are a new mob family intent on muscling Sonny and Jason out of their long-established territory.

"He gets there, and is looking around, and Elizabeth comes in looking for Lulu," says Burton. "We have scenes where I pretty much tell her that Sam knows [Liz's baby] Jake is Jason's son. And other people know, too. He doesn't want any secrets between them. He doesn't know when he's going to see her again, so he just wants to come clean."

Elizabeth comes clean too, sharing the news that their significant others - Sam and Lucky - had sex (those scenes air today).

"Elizabeth tells Jason about it," says Burton, adding that Jason is not surprised. "Sam is leading him around, saying that she's going to sleep with Lucky, so Jason figures if she puts her mind to it, she'll do it."

And she does.

After lamenting Sam and Lucky's similar inability to be faithful, Liz and Jason admit their feelings.

"He tells her he loves her, and she tells him she loves him," says Burton. "And then she leaves. They still can't be together because of circumstances."

Like Jason's mob ties, which will put baby Jake in danger if the bad guys find out he's the daddy, not Lucky.

"That's the problem," says Burton. "If that gets out, will that change Jason's mind? 'Okay, let's all be together now'? Or, will there be a lot more violence happening around them? That's always going to be there reminding him not to let them move into the house or be with them."

Carly is thrilled to hear Jason has decided he can't be with Liz.

"She goes off on Elizabeth, as usual," says Burton. "And he says, 'You know what? That's enough. Don't talk about her anymore. I don't want to hear it. You act like she's nothing, that she's not good enough for me. I want to be together with her and her kids, but I can't because it's not safe. I'll live the rest of my life alone rather than put them in any kind of threatening circumstances.' That's exactly my line: 'I'd rather live the rest of my life alone.'"

Considering there's a murder spree going on in Port Charles (Leticia was first, Kate will be targeted next), Jason may never get to be with the woman he loves. Sonny, on the other hand, doesn't let a little thing like murder get in the way of his love life.

"Maybe he's the one who's brain-damaged, not Jason," quips Burton.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dawn9476

:puke:

I hate both LuSam and Liason.

That is all.

Scott
Member Avatar

I'm so sick of the "chance" meetings between Jason and Liz.

Bella Principessa
Member Avatar
Oh, I didnt know we could customize this! LOL

Good, now the shit they call Liason can stink up the barn. Bout time someone put them where they belong.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply