Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Spoilers & Previews; Week of September 17th
Topic Started: Sep 16 2007, 01:05 AM (363 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

CASTING NEWS:
For all of you worried about all of ATWT's newbies overloading the cast, that will likely be lightened by some high-profile exits when contracts end later this year.

CASTING RUMOR:
Maura West's contract ends later this year. Word has it that she might not renew.

Jen Landon and Jesse Soffer might not renew later this year, hence the recent flood of teens to ensure Oakdale has plenty of teens if "Will" and "Gwen" do leave Oakdale.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATWT SPOILERS AND PREVIEWS:

Alison and Aaron kiss.

Dusty and Lily learn that Cheri's ex-husband, Winston, is the one who killed her. When Dusty confronts him, he's rendered unconcious by yet another spiked drink. When he comes to, he's in the trunk of the Colonel's car. Lily tries frantically to reach Dusty via cell phone. When Winston hears Dusty's cell phone go off, he opens the trunk and a struggle between the two men ensues. Winston shoots Dusty in the chest and stuffs him back in the trunk. He leaves Dusty for dead at a junkyard, and goes to Dusty's room to plant evidence against him. However, Lily soon appears, looking for Dusty...all the while unaware that Winston is there too.

Jack and Carly give their kids a touching gift.

Carly learns that she's dying of an inoperable brain tumor. She begs Brad not to tell anyone and not to spoil Jack and Katie's big day with the news. Jack notices Brad's depression, and Brad covers. Later, Carly faints in the street and can't remember who she is. Now, it seem it's up to Brad and soap cliches to either keep Carly's wishes or spoil the day and tell everyone that Carly's dying.

Paul rejects Meg for good.

Noah pleads with Maddie to forgive him after she learns of his secret homosexuality.

Rosanna is oblivious to the fact that Paul is using her to get back at Craig. Craig threatens to sue them for freezing his assets. Rosanna becomes flushed with memories, tells an elated Paul that she remembers everything and tells Craig that while he might not go back to prison for the "accident", she'll make sure he gets tried for switching the babies. Later, Paul and Rosanna make love and Paul proposes.

Winston orders Luke to steer clear of his son.

Cole wants Sofie to have an abortion, but she refuses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT WEEK:
Carly goes missing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Thanks Dusty. That's some high profile exits if those rumors do take place.

Mason
Member Avatar

Maura West EXIT?!?!?! :o

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

(although I almost wouldn't blame her, JP's done nothing but trash her character practically since she started)

P.J.

Is that casting rumor coming from somewhere reputable? I didn't think Maura's contract would be up this year. I thought she re-signed last year.

OTOH, Teri Columbino's contract should definitely be up this fall.

Soapsuds
Unregistered

I dont mind Jen Landon leaving. The show has been engulfed with way too much Gwen. I hope Maura stays. If I have to deal with Kaite and Jack I will have to ff all of their scenes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I have been reading these on several boards today. They are saying that a new Casey will follow shortly after Chris arrives in town.

BTW here's Soapdom's First Looks that I just got in my Email box for this week:

As the World Turns

Katie starts down the aisle on the most important day of her life - her wedding to Jack. An unknown threat ensues when Carly reveals how dire her condition is to Brad. The news - if leaked - could postpone the wedding and shatter Katie's heart! At present, another man in Oakdale is in no danger of having his plans interrupted; Paul manipulates Rosanna into continuing their vendetta against Craig. But how long will Rosanna comply with Paul's requests? In another saga across town, Lily and Dusty carry on as detectives and refuse to back down from an infuriated Win. Elsewhere, Noah begs for Maddie's forgiveness. But will she ever truly be able to move on from Noah's betrayal? The countdown begins all this week on As The World Turns!

Soapsuds
Unregistered

I am assuming that's why Maura was given the only few months to live story in case she leaves?

Seriously, why is Noah still after Maddie? Isnt obvious Daddy knows he is gay already. Why would he want approval from such a horrible guy like his dad?
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply