Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; week of Sept. 17th
Topic Started: Sep 16 2007, 11:27 PM (867 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Last Week on General Hospital

~Robin walked out on Patrick

~Kate 'ended' her relationship with Sonny

~Logan and Scott gave blood for a DNA test

~Jerry tried to persuade Sam to get close with Trevor

~Alexis moved into Wyndemere with Molly and Kristina.

~Lucky and Sam grew much closer

Classic Clip

Luke and Laura~ "The Wall of Jericho"

Luke and Laura make love for the first time. :wub:

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x0lBxI0H1l4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x0lBxI0H1l4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

OH NO! The gloved hand is on the loose in Port Charles now!

Are we going on a WHOLE WEEK without Carly?!

kserox10

Loving LuSam!

Scott
Member Avatar

Only saw the last 15 mins, but it was pretty good. I feel bad for Kate, but I'm loving no Carly!!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^Me too about Carly. I still love the gal, but it's nice to see her gone for at least bits here and there, LoL.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVING LuSam! :wub: Their scenes were HOT today.

I'm actually really getting into the Kate/Sonny/Trevor stuff.

LuLu and Logan were good today too. So sad that it's only a matter of time before LuLu finds out about Maxie and Logan.

Georgie and Spin are so cute together. He just needs to get a clue and realize she's really into him.

The previews for tomorrow's eppy look good as well. :)

Scott
Member Avatar

I like the pairing of Georgie and Spin. I hear LL resigned with GH for alittle while so I think this pairing will be present for the foreseeable future.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Don't forget to VOTE in the DR-TOP 20!! GH needs our support, so if you can, spread the word too. Polls for this week close sometime Wednesday.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/....php?act=SC&c=8

Thanks,
M.
GH Reporter
:rockon:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Lulu, the Centerteen, was not on today until the end but she may as well have been in every single scene since all the other characters spent the entire episode talking about her.

kserox10

Yea, LuLu was not on till then end when she locked the doors.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I really liked Wednesday's eppy.

How sad is that I get excited to see the Q's, even if it's ALWAYS in their living room, LoL. Guess we gotta take what we can get, but those scense were HILAR today.

I wanted to slap the you know what outta both Emily and Liz today. Could they be anymore annoyingly self loathing and full of themselves at the same time?

I wish Nik would step off too. Just shut up for once and let Lucky do his job!

Spin was cute today too, although, I really wish he'd get over Lulu already. I know he was worried as a friend too, but c'mon bud, it ISN'T going to happen. Meanwhile, Georgie is falling for you, so move on.

Don't really know what to say about the teaser ending with Lulu and Anthony Z's son, whatever his name is. It was weird.

Manny
Member Avatar

Watched Mondays...

It was good! Sam and Lucky WERE hot! Awesome! I'm glad Elizabeth admitted that she cheated on Lucky phycically AND emotionally! And I'm glad she finally said she doesn't love Lucky anymore! I'm glad that seems to be over soon.

I am sad that Lulu will suffer soon... I'm assuming Lulu and Logan will reconcile just in time for Luke's return.

Sonny/Kate/Trevor is really good! Who is the gloved hand?! I love gloved hands on soaps! :lol:

No Carly for few days in a row has been amazing! More please!

Georgie and Spin are cute.

Moving on to Tuesday tonight!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Did anyone else notice Coop laughing/smirking when they were getting on the elevator today (Thursday)?

Manny
Member Avatar

Watched Tuesday... It was really good!

I loved Lulu/Logan/Maxie stuff! Everyone was great and I am so surprised that Lulu got into a car with Johnny Zucharra!!! Awesome! And it was so good to see the previews with Qs, Logan, Maxie and Georgie and NOT the previews with Sonny/Carly/Jax/Jason/Sam/Lucky/Liz...

I loved how Lucky laid into Liz when she said she isn't with Jason only because of the danger. Yes, she was honest, but then she should have the guts to call it quits with Lucky, since she clearly doesn't love him anymore either.

I must say, Lucky is pretty stupid too. He should just dump her.

I love how Kate stood up against Trevor!

GH is really good now and I can't wait to see more!

Manny
Member Avatar

Watched Wednesday ....

As a major Lulu fan, I, of course, loved the episode!

As always Qs were so fun to watch! Tracy/Alan, Edward's comments, Alice... luv them all...

Love Logan/Maxie/Georgie...

Mile/Spin were so funny! :lol:

Emily/Liz were so annoying. It's like Liz has a split personality. When she's with Em, she keeps saying it's her fault and whenever she's with Lucky, she blames it on him...

And the ending was great! What will Johnny do to my sweet Lulu?! (Okay, now I feel like Spinelli! LOL)

Manny
Member Avatar

Mateo
Sep 20 2007, 07:37 AM
I really liked Wednesday's eppy.

How sad is that I get excited to see the Q's, even if it's ALWAYS in their living room, LoL. Guess we gotta take what we can get, but those scense were HILAR today.

I wanted to slap the you know what outta both Emily and Liz today. Could they be anymore annoyingly self loathing and full of themselves at the same time?

I wish Nik would step off too. Just shut up for once and let Lucky do his job!

Spin was cute today too, although, I really wish he'd get over Lulu already. I know he was worried as a friend too, but c'mon bud, it ISN'T going to happen. Meanwhile, Georgie is falling for you, so move on.

Don't really know what to say about the teaser ending with Lulu and Anthony Z's son, whatever his name is. It was weird.

We agree so much! :lol:

Although, I didn't think the end was weird. I actually liked it! :)

Scott
Member Avatar

Sounds like this week of GH was good, too bad I only saw like 15 mins out of 5hrs worth of the show.

jcar03
Member Avatar

This week was much better then last week. Last week I was FF through most of it and making up my own storylines. I'm pissed that my stupid Comcast/VCR setter up thing screwed up and didn't record DAYS or GH on Tuesday when Maxie torn Lulu's world apart and what not.

Manny
Member Avatar

Okay, so I am gonna watch GH Thursday now, so I've decided to do some live comments... :)

Oooh, Trevor came to Amelia.. what will that be about?

My GH was just interrupted with special news... :soapbox:

Okay, it's back on, just in time for the opening credits...

I am loving Ric/Kate! I wish they would get involved maybe.. that would drive Sonny insane! lol Although, I do like Sonny/Kate as well... hmmm...

Nik/Lucky will now face off with Logan! Should be good!

Brad Anderson needs an Emmy...

LOL at Sonny's line to Spinelli

Where did that Johnny dude take my Lulu?? :huh:

I would really like Sam and Amelia to face off.. for real...

I love Trevor.. well, I love to hate him... And I love how he's not scared of Jason.. and he's not kissing Jason's ass..

Emily and Liz... booooring...

I love Kate... she's an amazing lead lady... and Megan Ward is awesome!

Ok, Nikolas has anger management problems.. maybe..

God.. now Jason will be the hero again.. WHY?!

Wow... Lucky's an ass... why didn't he take the info?

I'm gonna barf if Jason finds her..

I would love it if Logan somehow found her...

I guess Coop is now nothing more than a dayplayer...

Awesome! Logan confronts Maxie and then Coop shows up! YAY!

Well of course it's Jason to the rescue... I'm so tired of him...

Good show, with a bad ending...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply