Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: CHINA; Discussion Thread!
Topic Started: Sep 17 2007, 08:38 PM (4,393 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I am with you, danny. This cast will go down as one of my fav seasons. Like top five for sure!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

I like Amanda. She's been under the radar all season. I can't wait for Sunday night.

King
Member Avatar

Amanda is so beautiful too. Wow. Sign that girl up for America's Next Top Model! LOL!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hate denise i felt so bad for pg. I dont want denise or todd to win

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

The thing I find funny about China is that unlike most seasons there is not anyone that I have just loved - over the top loved like seasons with Rupert or Tom or Colby or Tina or others. But it is one of my favorite seasons of all times. I have liked several of the cast members but have not loved them. But overall they have just been a pretty good group. The only 2 that I just absolutely hated were Todd and James.

SpiritualJunkie

I think it's interesting how I'm always changing my mind about people in this season.

Like for many weeks, I've been saying how I hate Amanda but I loved her this week! I loved watching her and PG bond! I also loved seeing Amanda finally hating on Todd...what a jerk! And as much as I like Courtney overall, she was pissing me off this week. Also used to like Denise earlier this season but she goes with the flow too much. I get that she's trying to be strategic here...but there's going to be a few people on the jury pissed off at her for various reasons..like Erik and Peih-Gee.. :unsure:

Manny
Member Avatar

This was such a fun show for me... because it was either Todd or P.G. None of which I like... so whatever, it's cool with me if P.G. left! Now if only we could get Todd out and then I'll be fine with the TOP 3 being Amanda, Courtney and Denise. I can't really decide who I want to win though. I guess Amanda.

Because, she has really shown that she's smart and she has made the moves against James and she tried to get Todd out. She fought hard throughout the game.

I am annoyed by P.G. with her "poor me" attitude. It's not like she took Denise with her to that temple because she loved Denise. She took her there because she thought it would get Denise to her side. That was her motive! And that's what Denise did with Todd and Courtney. She took them because she needed their votes. It was the same thing.

I loved this season! Can't wait to see it unfold! Todd has no chance of winning IMO, so whoever wins of the three girls is fine by me! :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thank God Peh-Gee got voted off. I hate her constacnt complaining and bitching, and she is so hypocritical to get all pissed off when anyone else complains or bitches just a little. I don't get why they didn't vote the bitchy whiner off sooner. I like the top 4. I kinda hope Denise or Courtney win, or maybe Amanda.
Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I was over checking the viewers popularity poll at the Survivor site on CBS and Denise has the most with 21%. Tied in second place are James and Amanda with 14% and then Todd with 12%.

I believe I like Denise the best too and hope she wins, however I'd be happy with an Amanda win.

Great night ahead. I can hardly wait.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

I can't wait to see tonights finale. Does anyone know where will be next season?

King
Member Avatar

It's going to be ten newbies and ten all stars, and I think it is back in Palau.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

King
Dec 16 2007, 04:33 PM
It's going to be ten newbies and ten all stars, and I think it is back in Palau.

Well, it will be interesting! :D

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

The next season sounds interesting, I just never thought they would do another All-Stars after the last one flopped and Jeff Probst was not happy about it. So we'll see, I'm looking forward to tonight!! I want Denise to win

King
Member Avatar

I think Amanda will be the first out, considering that's what Courtney, Denise, and Todd were going to do if PG won immunity. Amanda is supposedly on All Stars 2. I don't think she wins. :(

King
Member Avatar

Can someone post in here who wins the immunities and who gets voted off?

My local channels are all dunzo cuz of the storm!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Amanda won the first Reward Challenge and got a pizza dinner which she took Todd on and made Courtney & Denise mad.

Then Amanda just won the final immunity, and Todd is working to get rid of Denise. Denise tried to get Amanda to make a final 2 deal when both Courtney and Todd got out of the final immunity but Amanda wouldn't quit. She said she wanted them to fight it out.

Todd was first out on the final immunity.

King
Member Avatar

Ohh THanks Steve!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Final 3 are Amanda, Todd & Courtney.

Denise never made her move. She was always #4 but no one could convince her.

King
Member Avatar

Serves her right!!!!

Amanda won immunity?

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Yes. It was not as hard as some final immunities but still sort of.

They had to balance a stack of dishes on a lever device. They started out with a stack of one and kept having to add to it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply