Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ALL: Soap Star Commercials
Topic Started: Sep 19 2007, 12:15 AM (701 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Know of any current/ex-soap stars that you see in commercials?

I saw Elena Goode (ex-Jade, ATWT) in a Pizza Hut commercial like 2 weeks after she left the show.

I saw Mick Hazen (Parker, ATWT) in a cell phone commercial.

Today, I saw Scott Holroyd (ex-Paul, ATWT) in a Honda Odyssey commercial.

And right after Nicole Forrester (Cassie, GL) joined GL, I saw her in an Olive Garden commercial.

Any others ya'll can think of?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Erin Cardillo/Esme from Passions is on the Priceline commerical with "The Shat"(Bill Shatner)

and Heather Lindell/ex Jan Spears on Days, is on commercial, but I can't remember which one

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

oh ya, and Greg Vaughn/Lucky on GH is on some commercial for butter, LoL.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Well Rex Winter (Ex-Rex, DOOL) was in those ads for that one Britney Spears perfume. I think "Curious."

And I swear Kyle Brandt (Ex-Phillip, DOOL) was in some commercial that I can't remember what it was for, maybe Right Guard or Axe body spray or something, where he was in the background in a dodgeball game.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Prior to joining AMC, James Scott did a McDonald's commercial and last year during the Winter Olympics his Dasani Camel commercial began airing.

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

Jake Silbermann (Noah, ATWT) is in a Gillette commercial.

Stephen Schnetzer (Cass, AW/ATWT/GL) pops up all the time as the announcer of a commercial.

Sephora
Unregistered

Brody H (ex Patrick) was in a McDonald's commercial and Chris Gerse was in a Pizza Hut commercial with Jessica Simpson.

Cindy ~ I thought the Dasani commercial aired well before the winter olympics. Like mid-2005??
Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

No Sephora it was 2006.

I'm not sure exactly when the commercial was filmed but I know it first aired during the Olympics. We(his fans) were on the lookout for it since it was announced on his website that it would most likely air during the Olympics. We had no idea what the commercial was about and were quite surprised by our lanky camel.

I was watching the night it first aired and then was laughing my butt off when I saw it aired during AMC in the daytime as well. I just love a guy with a backup plan. James got the news of Ethan's impending demise in mid-January and the commercial came out...uh late February or early March of 2006.

Sephora
Unregistered

pspcindy
Sep 20 2007, 02:49 PM
No Sephora it was 2006.

I'm not sure exactly when the commercial was filmed but I know it first aired during the Olympics. We(his fans) were on the lookout for it since it was announced on his website that it would most likely air during the Olympics. We had no idea what the commercial was about and were quite surprised by our lanky camel.

I was watching the night it first aired and then was laughing my butt off when I saw it aired during AMC in the daytime as well. I just love a guy with a backup plan. James got the news of Ethan's impending demise in mid-January and the commercial came out...uh late February or early March of 2006.

Ah, okay. It was probably one of the others that came before his. They had two rounds and I found blogs about them from 2005.
Quote Post Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Aiden Turner (AMC) is in Cover Girl commercials and I can't remember the name of the model with him.

Chris Gerse (DOOL) was also in a commerical for Gameboy & McDonalds

Darcy Rose Byrnes(Y&R + B&B) was in some commercial for some kind of camera. Don't remember the brand right now.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Orlagh Cassidy (Doris, GL) is in the hilarious commerical with the text messaging (IDK My BFF, Jill) they even made a sequal to it.

I wonder which one Heather Lindell is in...I hope you aren't thinking of that birth control commerical cause while that looks like her it is not her.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I cannot be convinced that the faceless tall man in the Loestrin 24 ads that air often during DOOL is NOT James Scott from DOOL. I don't have any way to prove that is is him either, but the actress in the ad I believe is his real-life girlfriend and just the height of the guy and the way he looks and dresses leads me to believe it is him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply