Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Top Model Cycle 9!; Winner Revealed!
Topic Started: Sep 19 2007, 09:56 PM (1,447 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Saleisha Cooper has just been named America's Next Top Model tonight by judges, Tyra Banks, Twiggy, Nigel Barker, and Ms. Jay Alexander. Saleisha beat out Chantal Jones for the title.

Congrats, Saleisha!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I love Heather!

I am glad she is getting an opportunity to do this!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^I Love Heather as well. Did you see her doing those promos, during one of the commercials, for CoverGirl, I think it was. Didn't even look like her! She was smokin', LoL.

Glad Mila went first, didn't like her at all. Although, I have to admit, there was a little part of me laughing with her when she was all done up in that makeup for the smoking shoot.

I wasn't shocked to see Kimberly go, she was lacking something, and the rest of the girls are far prettier.

Wasn't my favorite photoshoot or challenge, but I can't wait for next weeks, the makeover eppy. Those are my favorite year, always girls cryin' and freakin' out at what Tyra has in store for them. :lol:

King
Member Avatar

Oh, thank you thank you thank you for bumping this. This show is like my crack! You have noooo idea.

I liked Mila. She made me laugh, but I'm glad she left. Haha.

I'm even happier Kimberly left! She said "people like Heather" are clingy. Ugh!

I really, really do not like Bianca. WOWZA.

Heather, Victoria, and Ebony are really beautiful! I hope they all go very far.

I can't wait for the makeover either! I just hope they don't cut Heather or Victoria's hair. :unsure:

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

Loving this season so far, but hate that it's against Pushing Daisies. I had to switch back and forth between the two and missed a lot. Guess next week I'll have to tape one or the other.

King
Member Avatar

kelli, the CW does reruns on Sunday nights! And you can watch full episodes on cwtv.com, but I don't think they go up until Monday after the rerun.

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

I didn't think of that....but is it on opposite DH or B&S? If so, I'm still SOL. :) So maybe watching it online would be my best bet. Thanks King!

King
Member Avatar

No problem! I think it comes on at 9:00 on Sunday's. But cwtv.com is good for watching shows online. I watch Gossip Girl on there. LOL.

King
Member Avatar

OMG. Is it just me or were the makeovers awful this year?

Janet - Earlier this season, she was referred to as the girl who needs a makeover, and they cut her hair SHORTER? She really needed long, lucious hair. IMO.

Chantal, Victoria, Ambreal, and Heather - I like theirs, but big woop! It's practically no change.

Jenah and Saleisha look so bad now. Wow.

I don't know what is up with the makeovers this year.

I think Ebony is the only one who got a really good one.
Lisa - what is with that curly poodle look like Jade?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^ITA!

The only makeovers I really liked, were Bianca's, Sarah's and Ebony's.

The rest were just eh to me, not as drastic as most cycles.

So glad to se Victoria leave. I was getting tired of "I'm smart, this whole modeling thing is just a side experiment" attitude. She was pretty but she just didn't speak ANTM.

Loved the photoshoot. It was loads better than last weeks rock/wall climbing thing.

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

I was glad to see Victoria and her "I don't give a crap" attitude get the boot too. Buh-bye you ingrate!

King
Member Avatar

Victoria's attitude never really bothered me until last night.

King
Member Avatar

I was very blah on Janet so.....LOL.

King
Member Avatar

Oh gosh. I love Heather.

:wub:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

ITA, King, with your last two posts.

Wasn't big on Janet and I've always liked Heather, but after tonight's eppy, I fell in love, LoL. She looks good from the front in her photos too, so I'm glad she listened and got some great shots.

I was always back and forth with Ebony, and I thought she took a fierce photo last week, but this week I just wasn't feelin' her. Still shocked that she copt out of the comp. Ambreal was soooo lucky!

King
Member Avatar

I love Ebony! LOL! Even still! Bitch is Fierce!

jcar03
Member Avatar

Bianca is a Bitch! She is super jealous of Heather it is not even funny.

King
Member Avatar

Yay. Someone I didn't like finally left! LOL!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^LoL, I wasn't thrilled with Sarah either.

Last night's eppy was good though.

I still love Bianca even though she's an uber bitch, and was hatin' on Heather.

Not a huge fan of Enrique but I loved that music video shoot. Glad Heather got notice for that.

I kinda hope Ambreal or Chantel leave next week. Both just don't have what they did when they first got there.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

jcar03
Nov 7 2007, 08:29 PM
Bianca is a Bitch! She is super jealous of Heather it is not even funny.

She seems to be jealous of everyone. I can't wait for her to be sent home.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply