Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Top Model Cycle 9!; Winner Revealed!
Topic Started: Sep 19 2007, 09:56 PM (1,414 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I hated Bianca, but she's kind of growing on me. She is a bitch though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

downwhtone
Member Avatar

She was starting to grow on me, cause I hated her from the start. But she is just sooooo negative about everyone all the time. I felt bad for her when she had to shave her head, but I'm over her now.

King
Member Avatar

I know she kind of deserved it, but UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

so sad Heather had to leave! :( I think Bianca is the best left and hope she wins.

King
Member Avatar

I'm definitely rooting against Chantal and Jenah!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^word!

King
Member Avatar

Did last night really happen?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

This season is so blah. HATE HATE HATE Salesha. Meh on the other 3.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

So sad to see Heather leave. :(
Not sure who I'm rooting for now....I do NOT want Jenah or Saleisha to win though. Can't stand either of them!

King
Member Avatar

Saleisha went to Tyra's young model/young independent woman camp (or whatever it is) when she was a teen so I don't know if that will work towards her favor because Tyra wants a success story or against her because Tyra doesn't want to show favoritism.

I think Saleisha is gorgeous though. Her personality sometimes leaves a lot to be desired.

Bianca is a bitch, but man, she is who she is, and she takes great pictures.

Jonatha

King
Nov 30 2007, 11:35 AM
Saleisha went to Tyra's young model/young independent woman camp (or whatever it is) when she was a teen so I don't know if that will work towards her favor because Tyra wants a success story or against her because Tyra doesn't want to show favoritism.

I think Saleisha is gorgeous though. Her personality sometimes leaves a lot to be desired.

Bianca is a bitch, but man, she is who she is, and she takes great pictures.

I'm sad about Heather leaving. But the truth is she couldn't handle it. I was hoping against hoping and knowing better. She will do well for herself, I'm sure. You all really don't understand how much families of Autistic children and adults have been rooting for Heather. Everyone who knows a child with this kind of disability, knows how well Heather handled herself. She is a winner.

I like Saleshia and Jennah. And yes, Bianca is a bitch but that's exactly what is needed if 'you wanna be on top?' :)

King
Member Avatar

Yeah. As much as I hate to admit it, she really probably did deserve to go. The Go-See's always seal someone's fate. She is so talented and so gorg. I know she'll have a bright future!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I hate Saleisha's new haircut. She looks gross. With her longer hair though she's really pretty.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

She looks like a 60's Rock Singer. :lol:

Jonatha

King
Dec 1 2007, 10:29 AM
She looks like a 60's Rock Singer. :lol:

You're right, King. Diana Ross had her hair style like that back in the 60's with the Supremes. :lol:

~bl~
Member Avatar

I was bummed about Heather leaving too. In the real world of modeling though, couldn't she and her management decide where she would look for work. The Asian market isn't the only place there are models. The whole you have a helper until you get on the street thing was crazy. Why did they drop her so far away from the building? GAH

I'm over Saleisha.

BL

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

darraholic
Dec 1 2007, 01:16 AM
I hate Saleisha's new haircut. She looks gross. With her longer hair though she's really pretty.

With that hairdo, she reminds me of Tootie from the Facts of Life. :D
Not a great look for her, IMO.

King
Member Avatar

LMAO.

I just don't like Chantal. She drives me crazy and has for sooo long.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

King
Dec 5 2007, 07:06 PM
LMAO.

:werd: I'm not sure who I want to win now that both Bianca & Heather are gone~

Jonatha

Mateo
Dec 6 2007, 05:39 AM
King
Dec 5 2007, 07:06 PM
LMAO.

:werd: I'm not sure who I want to win now that both Bianca & Heather are gone~

In the final three no one stands out for me. I haven't liked Jennah too much but last night when she broke down about being homesick I just wanted to give her a big hug. The final is going to be interesting to watch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply