Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Top Model Cycle 9!; Winner Revealed!
Topic Started: Sep 19 2007, 09:56 PM (1,435 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I really only want to see Chantal win. HATE Saleisha. Jenah is just so meh. I really don't like this season.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dreamaway78

Of the final three, I like Jenah the best. the others just annoy me to no end.

My favorite has been gone for a while now. I actually liked Victoria, she just had this look about her that I liked.

I will say that this whole season was kind os blah. But so was last season.

And the only time my picks from the start have won was Caridee and Dani (they are still my favorite Top Models.)

King
Member Avatar

Chantal is just so annoying to me. Her voice. I don't even like her pictures that much. I thought her Queen Commercial was so fake.

I'm shocked Bianca is gone. She is just one of those people who is so confident I can never see them getting voted off.

They really tried to make us like Jenah last night. It worked for me.

I love Saleisha, but like Bianca said, she's also had a lot of modeling experience, and I don't think that it shows a lot of the time.

Jonatha

Ravenbeauty, who is a ABC soap spoiler, took time out of her usual column to comment on Heather Rhetson, the girl with Aspergers syndrome who caused such a sensation this cycle on ANTM. I think she speak for many of us who were rooting for Heather:

"Before we head off into the scoops and spoils I wanted to give Heather from America's Next Top Model a huge cyber hug! Heather you are probably the most beautiful girl this show has ever had in their ranks. You had America rooting for you with good reason. I think most of us are still in shock by the behavior from the remaining girls who knew full well you had a disability and suffer from autism. Making fun of the fact that you had trouble finding your Go-See's in China all alone or the fact that you struggled with things they would obviously have no trouble with made this season the first where I don't care who wins anymore. That was out and out malicious and detracted from any beauty I might have seen in the remaining contestants. Competition is understandable but their behavior towards you was unforgivable. Making fun of a beautifully stunning girl because she has a disability was an all time low for this show and a real disappointment. As Tyra said you will probably end up getting offers from all around the world because you could make a fortune in print work. You are a truly beautiful girl on the inside as well as the outside. As for Bianca I think she tops the list as the nastiest piece of work I've seen come along in some time. Something tells me we will be picking up a magazine and seeing you splashed on the cover very soon. For me you were the winner. You did an amazing job Heather. Hugs girl."

http://www.voy.com/191220/4313.html

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Tonights the finale and I'm so not excited for it.

My prediction tonight...

3rd: Chantal (Jenah is picking up her game again so my guess is Chantal goes out here.)

2nd: Jenah

Winner: Saleisha

Tyra likes to mix up her winners and it's time for a black girl to win. I really really really hope I'm wrong.

King
Member Avatar

I would love to see Jenah in the finals. I just don't know if it's going to happen. The panel seems to really love Chantal. AKA BORING. Ugh. I have hated her from the get-go! I should have known she'd make the finals. LOL.

King
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Saleisha Cooper has just been named America's Next Top Model tonight by judges, Tyra Banks, Twiggy, Nigel Barker, and Ms. Jay Alexander. Saleisha beat out Chantal Jones for the title.

Congrats, Saleisha!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Gross.

I wanted Jenah or Chantal to win.

I knew Saleisha had it for sure during the catwalk. Chantal's walk was horrible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply