Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:JKJ posted 9/15
Topic Started: Sep 21 2007, 12:36 AM (644 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Hello everyone

Hope all is well. Just wanted to say hello, and let you know what I've been up to. I had a great summer. Can't believe it's over already. I traveled some when I wasn't working, but stayed close to homefor the most part.

Work has been going well. As you all know by now,there were some changes made at the studio. I can't say enough about Ed Scott. He has some great ideas,and I feel like he has a plan to take this show in the right direction.

From what I can tell, I will be working alot more this fall. And I have to believe that all of your support, and the campaign letters you wrote have something to do with that. So, THANK YOU, very much.Hopefully, those of you who have written me at the studio have got something back in the mail. I know some hadn't, but I think we got that fixed. And as always, please keep writing me and the studio with
anything that's on your mind.

I also wanted to let you know that I'm trying to get another online chat/blog going. Brandon and I didn't get to answer too many questions that day.So hopefully that will happen soon. I'll let you know.That's about it for now. Take care...talk to you soon.
JKJ

http://sjfansite.proboards21.com/index.cgi...read=1189913881
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I wanna know who it was that wrote all those support letters...

so I can SMACK 'em!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

^ I didn't write in, but this makes me happy. Shawn/Belle/Philip is currently my favorite storyline going on. It may have to do with the minimal airtime they've been getting, but I love all three actors, and I can really get behind this triangle as long as they don't make Philip so one-note as he was at the beginning of the year. And as long as they keep them in Salem where they can get the support of the other characters we know and love, I'm all for it.

And I hope this is a good sign that JKJ is going to stick with the show rather than leave after one year, which is what a lot of fans are speculating.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I will write to him. I love Philip and hope he finds his son and can take him home before very long.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 21 2007, 12:58 AM
^ I didn't write in, but this makes me happy. Shawn/Belle/Philip is currently my favorite storyline going on. It may have to do with the minimal airtime they've been getting, but I love all three actors, and I can really get behind this triangle as long as they don't make Philip so one-note as he was at the beginning of the year. And as long as they keep them in Salem where they can get the support of the other characters we know and love, I'm all for it.

And I hope this is a good sign that JKJ is going to stick with the show rather than leave after one year, which is what a lot of fans are speculating.

ICAM! I didn't write either, but good for those that have. I don't want JKJ to leave after a year is up. I wasn't thrilled for his return, but am now glad he is back. With the 3 actors that play Belle, Shawn, and Philip I am really enjoying them muh more than I did before the recasts.

Thanks for posting Angie

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Just goes to show that the producers will listen to fans for who they want to write for. The fans asked for it but no amount of fan support and letters would have mattered if Hogan & Corday hadn't wanted to write for the trio. The Jarlena fans have been writing all year long and so have the Bope fans who have wanted a story for them. Have they gotten one? Nope.

Sephora
Unregistered

SteveFrame
Sep 21 2007, 10:10 AM
Just goes to show that the producers will listen to fans for who they want to write for. The fans asked for it but no amount of fan support and letters would have mattered if Hogan & Corday hadn't wanted to write for the trio. The Jarlena fans have been writing all year long and so have the Bope fans who have wanted a story for them. Have they gotten one? Nope.

Could he have been saying it just to make his fans happy? Thank them for their support? I think fans do have power. Look at Ciara and Zach. Originally they weren't supposed to be Bo's kids but the Bope fans pushed so hard, they rewrote it and suddenly Bo had magical sperm not once, but twice. And the Jarlena fans got Alex killed off pretty quick. So writing does work.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 21 2007, 12:45 AM
I wanna know who it was that wrote all those support letters...

so I can SMACK 'em!

I was one of them. Are you gonna smack me?

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

With his contract ending in December, I wonder if he plans on staying in Salem...

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

^ I hope so!

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 22 2007, 02:59 PM
^ I hope so!

Ditto

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply