Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Gossip
Topic Started: Sep 21 2007, 11:04 PM (1,781 Views)
WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

This was posted by Jake over at GLBUZZ. Source is Elena Goode (Jade).

-Martha Byrne and Colleen Zenk Pinter do NOT get along at all.

-The first Dallas was let go because he's get really, really nervous before doing scenes.

-Alexandra Chando (Maddie) dated Zach Roerig (Casey). He broke things off with her, she was devastated and apparently became obssessed with him.

-Jennifer Landon is a lesbian but refuses to come out. She is sleeping with the Exec. Producer (Chris Goutman) which is the reason why she's so heavily featured on the show. If Jesse Soffer leaves so will she.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jennifer Landon is a lesbian but refuses to come out. She is sleeping with the Exec. Producer (Chris Goutman) which is the reason why she's so heavily featured on the show. If Jesse Soffer leaves so will she.

Good Lord. Poor Marcia. I heard the bottle was her constant companion and if this is true, I can see why.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

How many of the ATWT ladies is this that he has been linked with. Wasn't there gossip that he slept with Cady too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What I'm most interested in is that the source is said to be Elena Goode. Is this true?
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 21 2007, 11:06 PM
Quote:

Jennifer Landon is a lesbian but refuses to come out. She is sleeping with the Exec. Producer (Chris Goutman) which is the reason why she's so heavily featured on the show. If Jesse Soffer leaves so will she.

Good Lord. Poor Marcia. I heard the bottle was her constant companion and if this is true, I can see why.

Who's Marcia? :huh:

But, WOW, if these are true.

P.J.

Marcia is Marcia McCabe, his wife. She was an actress on Search for Tomorrow, I believe. There was heavy spec Goutman and McClain had a fling.

I'm not surprised Jen Landon would leave, whether Jesse goes or not.

If that stuff about the old Dallas is true, it's too bad, I liked him. He probably would have gotten over his nervousness given time. They just never had story for him.

Mason
Member Avatar

It's just as well about Dallas. They show the current one even less.

And I had no idea about the Goutman/Cady rumors! I hope they're not true...

Is it weird that I could actually see Jennifer Landon as a lesbian?

SpiritualJunkie

I always got a lesbian vibe from JL. I'm surprised people haven't been speculating this sooner.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'm not sure that I believe this. Elena Goode stated in Soap digest that she and Jennifer Landon were friends and would keep in contact. Why would she out her?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply