|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|ATWT Casting News|
|Tweet Topic Started: Sep 23 2007, 09:16 PM (358 Views)|
|Steve Frame||Sep 23 2007, 09:16 PM Post #1|
* A bit of the past will creep into the present when Ryan Serhant appears as Evan Walsh IV, son of Evan Walsh III (Greg Watkins). According to the show, Evan portrays a biochemist who will try to convince Craig (Scott Bryce) to expand Worldwide into the medical field. Serhant, if you recall, is the season 2 winner of the CBS online reality series InTurn. The young actor debuts on November 7.
* Former New York Giants quarterback and Superbowl winner, Phil Simms, makes a guest appearance in Oakdale on October 8.
* Chris Hughes is on the return to Oakdale. This eighth incarnation is in the form of drop-dead gorgeous Dylan Bruce. The role was last played by Bailey Chase in 2005. Bruce first appears on October 25.
* Kelley Menighan Hensley returns to Oakdale after a three-month maternity leave on October 24.
* Jim Barry appears as Sly and makes trouble for Dusty (Grayson McCouch) on September 26.
* Jonathan Roumie assumes the role of Jim Fellows, a private investigator hired by Rosanna (Cady McClain) on September 28. What kind of dirt will he find on Paul (Roger Howarth) and Craig (Scott Bryce) that may help Rosanna in her plans for payback?
* Elisa Bond will fill in as Carly's (Maura West) oncologist beginning October 1.
|oakdalelover||Sep 27 2007, 02:42 PM Post #2|
||I wish they would bring back Evan III and have Evan IV interact with Lucinda or this will be just another newbie character with no ties whatsoever to anyone on the show.|
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »|