Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; Week of Sept. 24-28
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 03:41 AM (411 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

:D Discuss~!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

I absolutely Loved Kate today!!! She was awesome and in her own strange way, almost seemed like she was being strong for Sonny. I haven't really been able to like Sonny in a long time, but today his concern for her, made me almost like him.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

This week has been kinda eh for me. I hope things start to pick up soon.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Don't forget to VOTE in the DR-Top 20 and support GH!! Polls close sometime later today!!

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/....php?act=SC&c=8

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG! I just LOVED monday's episode!

It had so many characters!! And the pacing was so fast! So many little things happened!

I loved how Tracy and Edward finally shared some scenes with Jason! It was so refreshing! Even if it was about Lulu...

Jason telling Liz about people that know and what Sam did! Finally! And they admitted their love for one another... yawn... I hope they get together and Liz gets shot.

And then, FINALLY Lucky asked Liz for divorce! YES! I was so scared that whore would leave him! I am so happy he is leaving her!

And Nikolas is totally weird! :unsure: What is going on with him?! I loved the scenes though! I wonder if he has some kind of a brain tumor or something that is affecting his behavior.

Jerry/Carly/Jax was boring. I didn't really watch those scenes.

Sonny/Kate were sweet. Really LOVE Kate. And because I love her, I can tolerate Sonny.

And Lulu is exchanging messages with Johnny... hmmm... I hope she doesn't fall for him now... I mean, we've invested so much time in her falling for Logan...

Great show!

Scott
Member Avatar

I have to bitch about this...why is it that every new male character in the age range of 16-25 has to be attracted to Lulu. Don't get me wrong Julie Berman is a very attractive woman, but there is also Maxie and Georgie on the show who could get some male attention. Which brings me to another point, put Coop and Maxie back together!!!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

ITA Scott, it's getting really old that every newbie male falls for Lulu in some way.

Just watched Wednesday's eppy, and thought it was pretty good.

Suprised I could actually stomach Liz, LoL. Her scenes with Lucky were great, even though she still needs to tell him that Jake isn't his son.

Then there is Sonny, who one minute has me liking him and then the next I'm not. Always out to control someone else's life, gah!

My love for Kate continues to grow. :wub:

The previews for the Thur eppy look promising as well.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, everyone going after Lulu is getting tiresom.

But I do believe they started to build up towards Spin/Georgie. And after the scenes Maxie/Coop shared, I hope they will work on rebuilding their relationship and then let Logan/Lulu/Johnny (if they must) triangle happen...

Scott
Member Avatar

I just have to hope that Coop does not fall victim to this mob war!!!

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah. They haven't been using him much lately.

But Maxie lost one cop boyfriend. Hopefully, they won't go there again.

Scott
Member Avatar

GH tends to over recycle storylines so I wouldn't be too surprised if they put Maxie and Coop back together just to kill him off and have her deal with losing another cop boyfriend.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply